Rankings

dbfanforlife

You're right....   Rankings are a good way for us to talk smack on msg boards, but otherwise they are somewhat of a popularity contest.     Have Nashville and Memphis voters actually seen Maryville play?    Mostly not, so they are going on tradition to a degree.     (Not that I dont' think Maryville is #1, but that's just an example).   When the playoffs hit we get to see what everybody is made of

I don't know ..I have seen Maryville play twice and I live in nashville ... Wonderful thing about the Internet you can also gauge a team by quality of opponents played. I can see where you are coming from however.. A team like Fulton who is ranked so high ... How would they fair against say Siegel or Oakland who they are ranked above in overall polls

Edited by baylorbigdog1976

I don't know ..I have seen Maryville play twice and I live in nashville ... Wonderful thing about the Internet you can also gauge a team by quality of opponents played. I can see where you are coming from however.. A team like Fulton who is ranked so high ... How would they fair against say Siegel or Oakland who they are ranked above in overall polls

So what two games did you see Maryville play ? 

Fulton would kill them, that's how they'd fair.