Smith County @ Livingston

schs0595

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

Then SC gets put out in first round of playoffs .......... insignificant.... oh but thats a typical SC season , aside from a bad regular season record! :huh:

I'm not too sure, but it's my understanding 1/2 of ALL the teams in the playoffs get put out in the 1st round. I've heard as much anyway. You might want to check on that just to be sure.

There are about 32 3A reams in the playoffs. I would just guess that somewhere around 16 get put out in the 1st round. I'm not to sure about the other teams either, but I would guess SC playoff record over the last 10-15 years would stand against any 3A school in this area.

Guest Termite

Battle of the has been s. I'm thinking SC by a Td, but it doesn't really mean anything in the grand sceem of things does it?

Has beens?? I guess they could be like Whinemoreland and be a never was. I'll give you this, Westy ALMOST made a name for themselves once but SC ripped their heart out and it didn't take but 7 years for them to somewhat recover.

Grand scheme of things. Ain't you one of them fine gov. employees that has shut down and left the rest of us poor, average, hard working people high and dry? Take a few days off......go back to work in a few days and get back pay and go on like nothing happened. But , it don't matter in the grand scheme of things does it?

Has beens?? I guess they could be like Whinemoreland and be a never was. I'll give you this, Westy ALMOST made a name for themselves once but SC ripped their heart out and it didn't take but 7 years for them to somewhat recover.Grand scheme of things. Ain't you one of them fine gov. employees that has shut down and left the rest of us poor, average, hard working people high and dry? Take a few days off......go back to work in a few days and get back pay and go on like nothing happened. But , it don't matter in the grand scheme of things does it?

Thanks for spelling scheme right for me, by the way, I'm considered essential. If you don't want to be poor and average I have 1 word for you, UNION. SC fans might ought a get used to being average to less than average when it comes to football for several years.

Thanks for spelling scheme right for me, by the way, I'm considered essential. If you don't want to be poor and average I have 1 word for you, UNION. SC fans might ought a get used to being average to less than average when it comes to football for several years.

Might be a problem with the any UNION activity in SC , it helps to have a job ,lol last count I heard about half those SC folks were on public assistance after Maylord emptied their bank accounts!

Guest Termite

I think the wording your looking for is "your considered inconsequential".

With the stellar program Westy has had since 2008. 21-27 record-- 11-14 in the district (counting this year), it looks like you would know "less than average" when you see it. Dang, you live it.

Guest Termite

Might be a problem with the any UNION activity in SC , it helps to have a job ,lol last count I heard about half those SC folks were on public assistance after Maylord emptied their bank accounts!

Best as I can tell, your a member of team national that ain't making any money, or somehow was ran out of the county, or maybe, one of them we wouldn't let in. On second thought, you must have been we didn't let in as you have Murphy as your photo. He does have SC roots and evidently he's a hero of yours. You seem a little hung up on that stuff.....and ole Jimmy. Don't fret too much, and wait a while before seeking counseling, it may pass. Edited by Termite

Guest Termite

A GOVERNMENT employee suggesting a union. lol

Been watching that paper cup football again? I know SC's past success has made your below average team look worse than what it really is in comparison. If SC is that bad, and going to be for years to come, I'll ask again.....why so scared to put them on your schedule??

I figure SC wins by 2 scores. I would feel better about it if it were home though.

Best as I can tell, your a member of team national that ain't making any money, or somehow was ran out of the county, or maybe, one of them we wouldn't let in. On second thought, you must have been we didn't let in as you have Murphy as your photo. He does have SC roots and evidently he's a hero of yours. You seem a little hung up on that stuff.....and ole Jimmy. Don't fret too much, and wait a while before seeking counseling, it may pass.

Not even close... never been scamed on "team national" (ole Jimmy only stuck to SC faithful), only been to SC a handful of times , fishing , and a few trips to "the hole" and rightfully named I might add. Since ole Jimmy left  some say it has a foul odor ,maybe you have smelled it! LOL

curious on why y'all SC folks disown folks that leave the county , never heard Murphy say anything negetive about SC , and then there's Al Gore ?

Counseling is that what has happen to the SC faithful ? Wish you luck getting signed up for "Obama care" , no doubt the lines are long in SC. :popcorneater:

Not even close... never been scamed on "team national" (ole Jimmy only stuck to SC faithful), only been to SC a handful of times , fishing , and a few trips to "the hole" and rightfully named I might add. Since ole Jimmy left  some say it has a foul odor ,maybe you have smelled it! LOL

curious on why y'all SC folks disown folks that leave the county , never heard Murphy say anything negetive about SC , and then there's Al Gore ?

Counseling is that what has happen to the SC faithful ? Wish you luck getting signed up for "Obama care" , no doubt the lines are long in SC. :popcorneater:

What's "Little Murph" so upset about?