Collinwood vs. Perry County

PCsupporter4life

PC wins this one if their coach brings more than 3 plays to the game. If all Cwood has to do is load the box on defense and have their lineman just cut Pc lines legs then Cwood wins. I have never seen a worse coached team than I have seen out of Pc the last couple years. With all that said, go Vikings!

Edited by wildcat89

PC wins this one if their coach brings more than 3 plays to the game. If all Cwood has to do is load the box on defense and have their lineman just cut Pc lines legs then Cwood wins. I have never seen a worse coached team than I have seen out of Pc the last couple years. With all that said, go Vikings!

I've now seen it all folks. A WC fan said "go Vikings".

The Vikings come in after last weeks off week at 1-4 and 0-2 in District 12 A. The Trojans are coming off a 37-2 loss to the #4 team in Class 2A the Adamsville Cardinals. Heard that the Trojans have lost Montgomery and a lot of other key contributors to this team. Perry County better come out and fight and try their best to finish 1-2 in the district and not go 0-3. It's homecoming in Perry County! Who ya got?

PC by 2 pts 16 to 14   Alot of injuries for Cwood may be tuff to overcome!

We have a freshman that can handle things at qb. He threw that last second bomb the other night. Yall couldnt move the ball against our seconds with your starting line abd back up qb. Yall had to put 10 and 17 back in just to convert third down. Yeah I noticed. Why didn't yall ever pull starting linemen. Your jv looked good enough in the JV game.

I don't know why they didn't pull linemen ? I would have cause y'all were playing so dirty it was a risk to keep em in ! We didn't try to score once we had y'all beat ! Just trying to get out healthy ! Oh and you do know we didn't use #7 much it could have been worse !