Collinwood vs. Perry County

PCsupporter4life

You would think that the PC school system would want to keep the program on the right track after getting a taste of all the money that was brought in during the Tucker and Mercer days. I would say that the 2010 WC game in PC was the biggest event ever held in PC.

Well back in 1997 those were the days of big time games of course with three Division one scholarship players and them playing some pretty good schools back then really brought the crowds, heck the whole year even brought four thousand fans in that small gym. I remember people were in line during the game outside trying to hear the game from the people in the stands. When it comes to football, that was the most exciting and gut wrenching game in both Wayne County and Perry County's history. I'm not very fond of Wayne County's history before Perry County got a team in 1997 but i know its rich in tradition and going up against a big time rival especially in basketball and baseball, this one was the game for the ages. I wish i had the film to that game because i'd watch it all the time because both teams were up and down, up and down.

Edited by PCsupporter4life

Well back in 1997 those were the days of big time games of course with three Division one scholarship players and them playing some pretty good schools back then really brought the crowds, heck the whole year even brought four thousand fans in that small gym. I remember people were in line during the game outside trying to hear the game from the people in the stands. When it comes to football, that was the most exciting and gut wrenching game in both Wayne County and Perry County's history. I'm not very fond of Wayne County's history before Perry County got a team in 1997 but i know its rich in tradition and going up against a big time rival especially in basketball and baseball, this one was the game for the ages. I wish i had the film to that game because i'd watch it all the time because both teams were up and down, up and down.

I will look you up one of these days and give you a copy.

Look there hasn't been anyone on the Perry County threads that have dogged Wayne County because there was plenty for you all to moan and grown about during the game, I don't care if it was during a tsunami, the fact is Perry County had their best effort on the Defensive side of the ball all year. Give these young men credit. At least they try their best.

Good luck to both teams! I hope Cwood gets through 1 game without losing a player to a injury!Unfortunely we need PC to Win to help us or I would back Cwood all the way but I can't this week, sorry!  Go PC beat them Trojans for WC!

Good luck to both teams! I hope Cwood gets through 1 game without losing a player to a injury!Unfortunely we need PC to Win to help us or I would back Cwood all the way but I can't this week, sorry! Go PC beat them Trojans for WC!

Cwoods line will have to control this game for them to have a chance. You can't replace Raegan, Risner and Montgomery in the backfield with freshman and lead the team.

Pc did the same last year. I hope they keep it together. This is our biggest game and were already limited depth wise. I do think we can win if we move the ball, and I think we will. I think our defense will shut them down. They can't throw the ball and that's been our Achilles heel. Adamsville struggled to run on us but burned us in the air. Same thing with Loretto. I don't see PC being any kind of passing threat. So advantage Cwood. I know you WC fans hate to pull for PC but under the circumstances....same here. I would definitely never pull for Loretto over WC. I don't like this whole 4 team region crap. How long will this mess last?

You would think that the PC school system would want to keep the program on the right track after getting a taste of all the money that was brought in during the Tucker and Mercer days. I would say that the 2010 WC game in PC was the biggest event ever held in PC.

I bet money wise that's the biggest event we've had. Back in 97' that gym didn't hold very many people, I'd almost guess we've had bigger Basketball games than that in 02' 03' and in 10' and 11'.

Adamsville didn't even use starting RB, the pass was so poorly defended no need too. Trust me you couldn't stop the run or pass

Yeah right. Cards punted twice because they couldn't run the ball at the start. It took a busted 60 yard pass play to get adamsville into scoring position. Cards had to go to the pass because they couldn't rely on the run. Get over yourself.....troll.