MTCS vs Moore Co.

Drifter

MTCS is averaging about 32 points per game while Moore Co. has only scored 1 TD in 4 games.  Has MTCS ever beaten Moore Co?.. This might be the year.  Common opp has been Fayetteville.  Moore County won by 1 and MTSC lost by 16.  Is Moore County's glass half full or half empty.  Looks like 2 TD's will win this game.  Kicking game and special teams could be the difference.  On paper MTCS should have the edge.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope MC wins, but who knows which MC team will show up; the one that scored 88 points in 2 games or the one that has scored 6 points in the last 4 games.  No one blocked or tackled much last week.  Cascade was the better team and even if MC had played well they might have lost but not by such a wide margin.

MTCS SHOULD GIVE MOORE ALL THEY CAN HANDLE. THEY MOVE THE BALL WELL ON THE GROUND AND THRU THE AIR. I HAVE BEEN IMPRESSED BY THE MTCS DEFENSE. THEY ATTACK THE BALL. MOORE COUNTY HAS TO BE THE BIGGEST ROLLER CAOSTER RIDE IN 1A FOOTBALL. IF THEY PLAY LIKE THEY CAN AND SHOULD, IT COULD BE A VERY TIGHT GAME....WHO KNOWS. I THINK MTCS BY 2 SCORES

MTCS is averaging about 32 points per game while Moore Co. has only scored 1 TD in 4 games.  Has MTCS ever beaten Moore Co?.. This might be the year.  Common opp has been Fayetteville.  Moore County won by 1 and MTSC lost by 16.  Is Moore County's glass half full or half empty.  Looks like 2 TD's will win this game.  Kicking game and special teams could be the difference.  On paper MTCS should have the edge.

MTSC beat Moore County in 2009 30-7 Will tonight be there 2nd win? I depends on which Moore County team shows up. Its homecoming for the Raiders, maybe they will come out fired up.