Fayetteville vs Eagleville

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The battle of The Villes. I believe Eagleville wins this one by 14. Fayetteville is doing really well for a first year program. Their day will come sooner than most think, but they aren't there just yet.

I value your opinion, but here's hoping our boys keep the home winning streak alive on Friday.  Eagleville's Senior QB Ryan Jordan is going to be tough, but I think if we put a lot of pressure on him it might lead to some turnovers.  He's big, tall, and smart.  There's video of him on Murphy Fair's website, under the "player highlights" link for him from last year.  Pretty impressive, but looks like some of the big QBs we've played so far this season.  Did anyone say what Forrest did to hold EHS to 10 points when they played two weeks ago?  My prediction, 24-21 Fayetteville.

Don't be surprised if the Tigers stun Eagleville tonight. I know they have struggled the last 2 weeks but I got a sneaky suspicion that Fayetteville will give those Eagles all they want! At Tiger Hill, for a chance to earn a playoff spot, this could be a really good game! Have a safe trip and as always...It's great to be a Tiger!!!