Mustangs vs rebels

horse

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah Butchie you remember me talking bout that youtube vid about the courthouse, lol I mightve had a good joke with honest abe, but u got a good memory remembering that.  If u beat us we need to get the sheriff to pull u rebel fans over for disturbing the peace while not many,  some people in carroll don't even know what a football is lol.

Duckman38201, if you go I will meet you at halftime instead if u go if that is good.  I'm going to take some pics and put them on facebook of 2 of the seniors for their families, cause it is our senior night.

Kermit, my daughter told me last night that I WILL be at the Gleason game because there are going to be some "family" pictures made after the game with myself, my son and my grandson all wearing our old football jerseys #64 on the field. Of course, my and my sons jerseys are McKenzie jerseys but.................... three generations of #64's so to speak. Maybe the second time around if that happens????? omg!

Kermit, my daughter told me last night that I WILL be at the Gleason game because there are going to be some "family" pictures made after the game with myself, my son and my grandson all wearing our old football jerseys #64 on the field. Of course, my and my sons jerseys are McKenzie jerseys but.................... three generations of #64's so to speak. Maybe the second time around if that happens????? omg!

Ill see u during the playoffs maybe then.  Now that'll be a pic