Mt. Pleasant @ Collinwood

Big Bigby

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mTp goes on the road for the next 3 games to wrap up their season starting at Collinwood.

The Trojans has had the toughest of years when it comes to injuries leaving most all their weapons to watch their season crumble away on the sidelines. Wishing nothing more than a good, healthy, speedy recovery to all you young men.

I don't expect this thread to get to talkative. mTp is clearly the choice for the W....mTp shouldn't take this game lightly though, mTp still needs A Lot of Work on hanging onto the ball especially in snaps and hand off transistions. I am just Hoping for a safe Injury Free contest and for some good playing experiences/good times for the up and coming young players.

Go Tigers!

this season is a lot like the 2011 season when it comes to injuries idk which season is worst...  

If MP handles the ball the way they have all season then the Trojans have a chance. I heard that MP has 30+ turnovers. Is that true Bigby.

About right..... And they gave half of them up in short field situations..... Costed mTp the Eagleville, Loretto games and at Spring Hill mTp gave them up in the red zone and didn't score when they should've. CA a little of both..... Not to mention how many yards racked up in penalties in all of those.... :o

About right..... And they gave half of them up in short field situations..... Costed mTp the Eagleville, Loretto games and at Spring Hill mTp gave them up in the red zone and didn't score when they should've. CA a little of both..... Not to mention how many yards racked up in penalties in all of those.... :o

I seen the spring hill game, and the fumbles really did give the game to spring hill. Spring Hill's QB was a pretty good player though, it was a good game to watch.

this season is a lot like the 2011 season when it comes to injuries idk which season is worst...

Seen on a tv show just the other day a matter of fact, that they were saying most if not all Major U.S. Airlines do not have a Gate 13 nor a Row 13 in the plane.... Superstitious reasons..... Well, It Is 2013.... And a lot of teams have had their fair shair of Bad Luck including mTp this year (different ways, some teams worse than others).... Just sayin...

Glad it'll be 100 years before that year number '13 comes around again.... Though I am not very superstitious.

Edited by Big Bigby

I seen the spring hill game, and the fumbles really did give the game to spring hill. Spring Hill's QB was a pretty good player though, it was a good game to watch.

It's been Soooo frustrating as a Fan...... mTp has keep all the games exciting though.... Good ball team as usual, just their mistakes in turnovers and penalties really costed them and makes them and their record look bad. Part of it I guess.... Good team in many ways, not in others.... Young bunch though, they should be A Ton better next year.