schs0595

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

Two new players?

Recruiting!!!

Added a couple of very athletic players. Good speed from what I understand. Both should turn out to be very good players once they get in the groove. 1 Jr. and 1 Soph.. I think #7 and #19 in your program guide.

Guest Termite

Hey Tmite - wonder what happened to Daisy Duke? If we do make it to the playoffs we very well could play Westie. According to Lil' Posty, we don't have a chance to win. We'll see.

Daisy....lol. Probably like some others that have come and gone. Like Pattypeepers from CC.

Maybe they got their internet revoked or cut off as Ole Stampus Lickus claims happened to him during his absence...(in other words, Westy's 1-2 win years)

WC in years past has had strong teams in pee wee and middle school leagues (not sure about the paper cup league) but high school team never develops not sure why!

SC should roll easily!

I heard this years WC kicked the crap out of this years SC team in a paper cup league game behind the bleachers at the hole. I'm sure they will remember that night. It could play into the phsychy of both teams. Just a little side info from Termite Paper cup league historical facts.

Guest Termite

I heard this years WC kicked the crap out of this years SC team in a paper cup league game behind the bleachers at the hole. I'm sure they will remember that night. It could play into the phsychy of both teams. Just a little side info from Termite Paper cup league historical facts.

Have you ever been there Lickus? Get you "facts" straight. There is no "behind the bleachers" at SC. I know your used to little league bleachers set up in a cow pasture, but if your behind the bleachers your outside the stadium in the creek or graveyard. The home side don't have bleachers. The kids go to the north endzone or the bank above the south endzone.

Recruiting!!!

Added a couple of very athletic players. Good speed from what I understand. Both should turn out to be very good players once they get in the groove. 1 Jr. and 1 Soph.. I think #7 and #19 in your program guide.

The one that transferred from GA has real good hands. 6'1" - 185, can jump very good, can dunk a basketball, playing receiver at this time.  The second player plays DB, 6'3" and very athletic. Both will play Friday night. The DB will start before season over. 

The one that transferred from GA has real good hands. 6'1" - 185, can jump very good, can dunk a basketball, playing receiver at this time. The second player plays DB, 6'3" and very athletic. Both will play Friday night. The DB will start before season over.

good news for SC, maybe bad for DC and MC if these two are ballers. But hard to make much of a impact at mid season. What grade they in? Edited by UpperCumberlandMan