TENNESSEE WRESTLING FEDERATION HAS NEW WEBSITE!

ccleveland

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've started a list of former USAW All-Americans on the new site. So, please let me know any info you have of former placers, preferably accompanied with actual placement, weight, and year. Thanks for any information you're able to provide!

http://www.tnusawrestling.com/page/show/994291-former%20usa%20wrestling%20all-americans

Cody, it might be worth splitting our national champions out separately... I think they deserve the honor.  Below is a list that I could find.  Hasn't been updated with the most recent batch and a couple are duplicates from what you have.

Looking at the format it would be nice to see what schools or clubs the guys who placed were wrestling for.  Just my preference, but an easy to copy and analyze list would be good but I know you are working within the formatting on the website.

Tate Robinson does have one other AA status in junior freestyle but it was under the Missouri banner

Junior Freestyle

132 4 Dean Smith Tennessee 1973

114.5 4 Randy Batten Tennessee 1974

285 4 Doug Dyer Tennessee 1978

123 8 Matt Keller Tennessee 2000

125 5 Matt Keller Tennessee 2002

119 4 Kyle James Tennessee 2003

130 6 David Mang Tennessee 2007

112 8 Blake Thomas Tennessee 2009

189 6 Cameron Croy Tennessee 2009

Junior Greco-Roman

None