Whose still wrestling in college from Tennessee?

tnwrestler123

Nebraska -R-freshman McCoy Newberg (Independence) 2x Tn state champ

King College-Justin Cash (Brentwood Academy)- R-junior 2x tn state champ, Juco national champ

Newberry College- Blake Ridenour (Maryville High) R-Senior Tn state champ & OW, D2 all-american

Newberry College- Tyler Johnson (Jefferson county)- R-sophmore 2x tn -3rd place

Air Force Academy - senior Daniel Baucke (Christian Brothers)

Naval Academy - senior Alex Johnson (Christian Brothers), senior Zach Johnson (Christian Brothers)

Arizona State University - freshman Kaleb Baker (Christian Brothers)

Army - freshman Mark Marchetti (Father Ryan)

Virginia - Zach Watson (unsure of his class if redshirt freshman or sophomore) (Baylor)

South Dakota State - freshman Brandon Brunner (Baylor)

North Carolina - freshman Houston Clements (Baylor)

American - sophomore (?) Cole Moseley

I seem to remember one of the DI guys going Gardner-Webb last year but not sure who... maybe Bennett.

That is all I can think of off the top of my head that haven't already been listed, excluding the UTC guys which isn't a slight... just too many for me to type on my phone.

I know there are a lot of guys at schools in some of the other divisions but I was sticking to NCAA DI at the moment.

TnWrestler123, you are new to the boards and may appreciate some more tid bits...

First a few more Tn Collegiate & post collegiate Updates...

For UTC:

Kennedy, Michael - 285 Fr. Murfreesboro, Tenn. (Blackman HS) Big Boy now!

Lewis, Campbell - 125 Fr. Soddy Daisy, Tenn. (Soddy Daisy HS)

Shrader, John - 184 So. Franklin, Tenn. (Franklin HS)

Smith, Parker - 149 So. Franklin, Tenn

Stavrum, Trey - 157 Jr. Chattanooga, Tenn. (The Baylor School)

Walthall, Barrett - 174 Fr. Memphis, Tenn. (Christian Brothers HS)

Woods, Austin So. Franklin, Tenn

Soph - Alex Ward is now in Taiwan for a mission and may be back.

On a side note... Junior Corey Mock is No. 12 in the Intermat College Rankings Top-20 at 165 pounds. I believe he is out of NC

In other news....

He's been out of college for a few years now (2009?), but we still must never forget one of our best...

Jordan (TN's best) vs Jordan (world's best)...

http://www.flowrestling.org/coverage/234368-Cliff-Keen-Las-Vegas-Invite/video/89431-157lbs-Jordan-Leen-Cornell-vs-Jordan-Burroughs-Nebraska

Besides Harlow (TN boarding student late 60's), Leen (now a VA assistant) has to be the most decorated,,, but we have a young man out of Memphis who may break some Tn & Natl records in HS Jr Elijah Oliver. Very Promising for CBHS! Also, not to forget UTC recruit Debian out of Cleveland!

I understand Philip Simpson is still training hard and has more left in his tank for world aspirations

Oh, and Tn's MOW from 1982 it's still on the mat just becoming one of IBJJI's Top World Ranked Jujitsu wrestlers! Proud to say, Mike Blosser, once again winning a big world competition in Long Beach! ...MMA NEXT?

Had to slip that last one in B-)

Edited by Sommers