Upperman vs LA

I have seen them both go to Matt. Collier's Facebook to check it out my best friends son showed them both to me

I have seen them all and still don't see what you are seeing. Heard they did a superhero thing for homecoming and at the games to honor some community leaders, so maybe that is where the confusion lies. The Key kid that plays on the line wore a cape in their parade - saw it on his Twitter feed.

Cannon County is terrible. So you can't read much into LA's beat down of them.  I don't know which QB will start this week for LA but it will not matter.  Upperman will have revenge on their minds and my guess is they will get some. 

Upperman  46

LA       14

I just don't see it a blowout. If this team was that much better than Livingston, like last years Livingston team was at Upperman, I could see it. I just don't see it. I understand the hype around the U, but it's understandable being there hasn't been tons of success there since the late 90s, early 2000s. Maybe they make a deep run?