Oak Ridge @ Powell

powellphoto

I think this would be a good competitive game even if Owenby played, although i'd definitely favor Powell to beat us if that was the case. Even without him i still see it being a competitive game to be honest. I think it could go either way still. I doubt he would play even if it isn't as bad as we may think it is. The guy was on crutches and not knowing the extent of the injury it is probably a given he will at least be out this week no matter how bad it was. Even if it isn't as bad as we may think and he did play would he even be as effective as 100%? Probably not and i don't know if i would be willing to risk that if i was Powell's HC. Either way i wish the kid a speedy recovery and he is in my prayers, for sure.

I think we will have problems on defense still with the speed of Gardin. Hopefully we can contain him enough to where he doesn't just run wild on us. I'm sure we will stack the box.

what r u going to say about fox in a couple of weeks... You dont think he is that fast u make fun of his dad for saying he runs a 4.3..Cant wait till he shows U and all of OR how fast he is.... Cant wait... But I will say its hard to think he runs a 4.3...But I dont know and dont really care he makes everyobe he plays look slow...lol Cant wait to see u in two weeks. I will go ahead and say he gets 300 yards on you all...

what r u going to say about fox in a couple of weeks... You dont think he is that fast u make fun of his dad for saying he runs a 4.3..Cant wait till he shows U and all of OR how fast he is.... Cant wait... But I will say its hard to think he runs a 4.3...But I dont know and dont really care he makes everyobe he plays look slow...lol Cant wait to see u in two weeks. I will go ahead and say he gets 300 yards on you all...

I agree with Maverick on this one. I have a feeling AC will beat OR by atleast 21 points. If AC gets the chance to hang 70 on OR, they will I'm afraid.

Never said he wouldn't run wild on us lol I still say the 4.3 is utter bs, though lol Never said he wasn't a good back, either. He is great. nobody can put them types of numbers up and not be good, but i could run through some of the holes that OL has opened up for him and i'm 34. Plus, i didn't make fun of his dad, i just don't believe he runs a 4.3 when the fastest guy in the NFL runs a 4.28 which is 2 tenths of a second faster then what you guys are saying Fox runs. Sorry, but that's laughable. I'll take mid 4.5' or 4.6 anyday, like mav4life said. He is a realist and doesn't have on navy blue and grey koolaid glasses.

Edited by SweetScience

If they do they do. The sun will still rise the next morning, but they are definitely capable of it. Not sure where i ever said we would beat AC this year lol

You sound a little defensive in your response there SS. Haha. You're right. The sun will rise the next day. I'm just saying this will be AC's best chance to beat you guys in several years and if you thought losing to Clinton was bad, just wait until you lose to those fools over there! Lol u see what I did there? Lol

Never said he wouldn't run wild on us lol I still say the 4.3 is utter bs, though lol Never said he wasn't a good back, either. He is great. nobody can put them types of numbers up and not be good, but i could run through some of the holes that OL has opened up for him and i'm 34. Plus, i didn't make fun of his dad, i just don't believe he runs a 4.3 when the fastest guy in the NFL runs a 4.28 which is 2 tenths of a second faster then what you guys are saying Fox runs. Sorry, but that's laughable. I'll take mid 4.5' or 4.6 anyday, like mav4life said. He is a realist and doesn't have on navy blue and grey koolaid glasses.

Like I said I dont care how fast he is. Al I Know is he makes a D look slow for 4.6 guy. I dont get defensive when they say he runs a 4.3. I could care less.But I do know he makes D's look slow..lol Back to the OR and Powell game hope OR wins! Edited by MAVERICK1995

My guess is that the AC running back doesn't run a 4.3 because that would make him perhaps the fastest back in the nation and probably faster than every single college running back and faster than about 95% of the NFL running backs. He is obviously very fast and very good and I'm sure we have nobody who can catch him. My question is "what's that got to do with the Powell game"? Is he playing for Powell this week? Why are we even talking about that guy?

• Upvote 1