Playoff ?

CENTRALTIGERFAN

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Although my son plays for Grace Christian, I was born and raised in Memphis and follow you guys. I think Carver will end up 5-5 and McKenzie will get in Quad 4. However, Goodpasture loss could cause some teams to get pushed west. Anxious to see how well TCA does against ECS. Even though it does not count in district play it will give a great indication of just how good TCA really is. I can't really gauge them from St Georges bc they are off this year and JCM might have d1 talent but they are 5th in their district. Definitely alot of good talent in the west this year. Anxious to see how it plays out. 

I agree bout the ECS and TCA game, however TCA already earned my respect when they beat Adamsville.  Possible playoff rematch between the 2 but it'll prob be quarterfinals or semifinals.  Hopefully one of them other teams can go play one of them in the semi's you guys from the west can possibly guess which team Im hoping could do that lol

Although my son plays for Grace Christian, I was born and raised in Memphis and follow you guys. I think Carver will end up 5-5 and McKenzie will get in Quad 4. However, Goodpasture loss could cause some teams to get pushed west. Anxious to see how well TCA does against ECS. Even though it does not count in district play it will give a great indication of just how good TCA really is. I can't really gauge them from St Georges bc they are off this year and JCM might have d1 talent but they are 5th in their district. Definitely alot of good talent in the west this year. Anxious to see how it plays out.

Hey Wired, thanks for the post. Adamsville is by far best team we have played and they were a real test. They have lost two games, one to us and one to a solid 5A Hardin County team. I think they will make it to semis out of Quad 3. I have watched film on GCA and I believe we are very, very similar. We know GCA is really good but I don't think the people in East Tenn realize how good TCA is. We have 8 to 10 kids that will play at next level. ECS is also very similar to us and this will be a huge test. I do think TCA will win by a FG. TCA also has a great kicking game that could be the difference in a close game. I would love to see a GCA vs TCA final but TCA has a tough road with Mitchell and Peabody in Quad 4 and then a very, very potential tough rematch in Adamsville since Quad 3 would be host. If we make it to finals we may be wounded and beaten to death! I think Trousdale is your only competition and I don't think they can stay within 2 TD's of you. Good luck rest of year!

Grace Christian is heads above the rest of 2A. I have seen them on film and in person. They are 2-3 TD better than any team. Their QB is outstanding.

Have you seen TCA and our air attack as well as our running game? Have you seen our QB? 7th all time in state of Tennessee in passing and is only a Junior? Have you seen Adamsville play? I doubt very seriously they are HEAD and shoulders above TCA and Adamsville. They may be better but not head and shoulders better.