Hixson comes to Highway 58.

tistheseason

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fish and tis the season, I read you alls post from the last few days

From the hospital and am still here. I think all agree that we want success for this team.

Both of you have made good points. I have heard the talk and rumors also. Sometimes where there is smoke there is fire.

Also there was aformer head coach scouting both teams along with one of assistants when he was here incase they have to play them in the play offs. ALso heard that one previous coach still has interest. Talked to a local sports commentator and he said he had heard rumors before the season.

Yes they are eligible for the playoffs. If it goes as planned they will be seeded 8 amnd play Hixon again.

Sure I wanted them to have a winning record and they may reach

5-5 if they win Friday. They should be fired up and need our support for them.

Woever coaches this team next year knows that they have a lot of kids coming back who played a lot if it is Coach Allen or someone else. Lets support these kids and go for the playoffs.

agree we likethe plundersand we wantthem to win.

Alls post the last few days fromthe hospital and amhere with my wife.

Edited by Pounder1

First and foremost...pounder I continue to pray for you and your wife and wish all blessings.

I absolutely want the pounders to be successful. There would be no complains from me if the scrapy fighting team that was at Marion showed up every game. Well that is a lie because once again I would complain about fumbles but that effort they showed over came a lot of defiencies. They were prepared and played with a lot of heart and purpose. Also that was probably this staffs best game of adjustments and preparation.

At the start of the season I posted a few posts, I'll let you guys know why I quit. Some, not all, get on here and show their complete ignorance. I don't want to be a part of that. I can be a pounder for life without being a part of this. The crazy thing is, after sitting in the stands every Friday I can almost for certain name each and everyone of you. And I a lot of the stuff you post on here about yourselves are complete lies. I'll let you guys figure out who I'm talking about. Guilty dog barks first! Happy hating, cause that's all most of you do on here.

Hope Central makes the playoffs for the kids sake and if they were to match up against Hixson they can play with them it wasn't like it was a blow out the first time. But some have mentioned some past coaches or other coaches possible interest in being the next Pounder coach if and when JA leaves. Let's here some names and debate if they would be a good fit for the team/community. We all are curious as to who would be interested in coming to Pounder land. I for one could name about 5 or so that would be interested if given a chance. I will start with some past pounder Coaches. D.Barger. S.Montgomery, the fellow before Barger who now is an assistant at Sequatchies. And some others that would have interst in setting up camp on 58 would be Craig Campbell (DC at Redbank) who has interview at least one during a previous hiring search, Chad Barger, Davids little brother who was at Sequatchie (currently Clay County), Bob Atteca ( currently Grace Academy coach, Tony Webb (Lookout Valley) and it sounds like coach James may be looking for a new home if he steps down or is asked to leave from Heritage in Georgia and might as well throw E.K. slaughter name in the mix since after the year he's had at Red Bank he would probably gladly trade Hwy 27 for Hwy 58. Surely y'all have heard names also let get it started.

I've not heard any names at all. All I've heard since Friday night is griping. And the old loud mouth sitting in the top of the stands Friday night that kept yelling ...who called that pass play ...maybe he could take over with fish cause they sure seem to have all the answers. Sad thing is we could resurrect Vince Lombardi and Bear Bryant and those guys and many more would still ######. Best of luck coach Allen ill support you as long as you're here.

To all Pounder faithful

We must now get behind these kids because they have there last game of the season against the Chargers of McMinn.; Regardless if we believe that coaching is at fault or players or fans, we will pull this team thru Friday and go to the playoffs. In most places they say that McMinn will win but they forget the heart of the Pounders and their fans. The word we is an important and it must include everybody this Friday. All together for a win and lets pull the Pounders through for a victory.

Stan, Fish, Tis we all need to help this team thru all of this stuff and even u johnny reb. Kids can do it and will win this game. The play offs are here and we will win. The Pounders also play football. Go Pounders. PFL.