East Hamilton vs Rhea

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are some Rhea faithful lurking here, not much to say right now, agree this game probably doesn't even affect seeding but may be a preview of a potential playoff matchup. No trash to talk, I think it will be a great game, looking forward to it.

Should be a good one, and there is a chance it will affect seeding if a rhea wins and Ooltewah loses to Cleveland. I'm looking forward to coming back to Rhea and that beautiful football stadium.

Rhea we we threw to #21 side and he pushed off offensively...you will get that call at home....hope you got a good kicker that kicks to the endzone because#21 will burn you...#1 is my favorite stud on the Canes...he will hit Jacob low....if he can catch him...this game is for seeds in the playoff...nothing more...you're both in....

East Hamilton probably won't get a chance to return a kick off . Rhea's kicker puts it through the end zone pretty much every kick. I have feeling this going to be a good game.

First of all I want to give credit where credit is due.....#21 is the reason why the Canes are in the position they are in...I know its a team sport and not taking anything away from the other studs...but#21is the X Factor in at least 3 games that determined a win or loss....no he doesn't have to lead in stats...he is a game changer and can't be ignored on the field....thats why he's the d1 SEC commitment of 5aaa... the proof in the pudding...