East Hamilton vs Rhea

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HELLO PEOPLE!!!!! This game is being played at RHEA NO RECEPTION COUNTY!!!! The Canes will have to bring their A+ game to sneak out of there with a win.....have the Canes ever been to Rhea??? I don't recalll......the game has to be a blowout early to have a chance......Rhea is having a good year with a load of confidence.......Canes......limit the mistakes and dont let the refs decide it......if given a chance they will.....Go up there and show them why the new team of 5aaa is the better team......#Go Canes :mrgreen:

Edited by PassiveAggressive

42-20 Canes

I will respectfully disagree and say you're crazy lol in all seriousness though I don't see us getting blown out. Not with the type of offense we play. I just don't think you'll see enough possessions to score that many. Unless we go 3 and out a lot or turn the ball over more than usual.

I will respectfully disagree and say you're crazy lol in all seriousness though I don't see us getting blown out. Not with the type of offense we play. I just don't think you'll see enough possessions to score that many. Unless we go 3 and out a lot or turn the ball over more than usual.

It will be close game between 2 playoff bound teams...... I think some of you Rhea boys are letting outside forces (Cleveland / Ooltewah) get under your skin..... They both have something else very important to worry about.

HELLO PEOPLE!!!!! This game is being played at RHEA NO RECEPTION COUNTY!!!! The Canes will have to bring their A+ game to sneak out of there with a win.....have the Canes ever been to Rhea??? I don't recalll......the game has to be a blowout early to have a chance......Rhea is having a good year with a load of confidence.......Canes......limit the mistakes and dont let the refs decide it......if given a chance they will.....Go up there and show them why the new team of 5aaa is the better team......#Go Canes :mrgreen:

The Sr class and Soph class have played there as freshman. The head coach has taken a team of Red there a few times......

The Sr class and Soph class have played there as freshman. The head coach has taken a team of Red there a few times......

It will be close game between 2 playoff bound teams...... I think some of you Rhea boys are letting outside forces (Cleveland / Ooltewah) get under your skin..... They both have something else very important to worry about.

I actually love all the talk. I'm glad to see RC back in the conversation with these teams. It's good banter and makes the games even more fun. It's a good year for this area for football.

The game is on turf, and it's gonna be cold.

RC has gained a lot of confidence, but playing big in a weak district.  No doubt they're improved, but EH will put this one to bed by halftime.

RC only beat Walker Valley by 7...and it was a close 7.

Don't get me wrong...I'd LOVE for someone to hang another loss on EH.  Won't happen this week though.  Just a playoff tune-up for the Canes.

Cane I don't think they are effecting the team. They are nervous in Owlville because they understand that CBRF and crew has had their number. So they are on here rambling off. Trust me these boys and coaches know they are going to have to play and coach all out for 4 qtrs. EH is a good football team and Rhea will not take them lightly.

The game is on turf, and it's gonna be cold.

RC has gained a lot of confidence, but playing big in a weak district.  No doubt they're improved, but EH will put this one to bed by halftime.

RC only beat Walker Valley by 7...and it was a close 7.

Don't get me wrong...I'd LOVE for someone to hang another loss on EH.  Won't happen this week though.  Just a playoff tune-up for the Canes.

:popcorneater: