Top Teams in Memphis

Galilee

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I got to watch White Station play Montverde Academy Fl. for the Bass Pro Tournament Championship. Montverde won 73-60.White Station played a good game and was only down 2 in the 4th quarter before Montverde pulled away. I like the Ladarrious Chester kid and Nych Smith had good games.White Station have 8 guys that can play.I will get to see them and Hamilton Saturday in Dyer Co.

I got to watch White Station play Montverde Academy Fl. for the Bass Pro Tournament Championship. Montverde won 73-60.White Station played a good game and was only down 2 in the 4th quarter before Montverde pulled away. I like the Ladarrious Chester kid and Nych Smith had good games.White Station have 8 guys that can play.I will get to see them and Hamilton Saturday in Dyer Co.

I know this will be a stupid question, but how is it that Chester moves from Melrose to White Station and is able to play this year? I just don't get that. That kid is one heck of an athlete, that's for sure.

Manassas and Douglass wil be decent but I do not think they can wina sectional game against JSS or Bolivar.

Manassas and Douglass wil be decent? lmbo I guess 34-6 mean just decent teams! lol

Bolivar.will be good? I guesss over 10 loss right now is a good team! lol

again you knew nothing about 2A this year!