AC at Oakridge

MAVERICK1995

That would be hard to do if we had lost. Thats my luck I am in CC but typically on the road and will not get to see it unless it is online. I will get to see the CC game tonight cia TV. That will be good.

I did notice that; it appeared 2 plays but I thought to myself I would have left him in just as as a threat. LOL

LOL that's how big of a die-hard I am. I watch even when we lose lol

LOL that's how big of a die-hard I am. I watch even when we lose lol

What is your take on the Powell/CC game?. I am glad our game is over. Back here in CC they were pulling for OR then Most of Clinton pulling for OR then of course OR fans...gee AC had everyone pulling against them. OR even the commentators Packer etc were pulling for OR. LOL that's my take. You talk about nervous as crap I just knew the refs would lean OR but it turned out to be a rather good officiated game even though the some AC fans seen this a bit different.

What is your take on the Powell/CC game?. I am glad our game is over. Back here in CC they were pulling for OR then Most of Clinton pulling for OR then of course OR fans...gee AC had everyone pulling against them. OR even the commentators Packer etc were pulling for OR. LOL that's my take. You talk about nervous as crap I just knew the refs would lean OR but it turned out to be a rather good officiated game even though the some AC fans seen this a bit different.

I thought the calls about evened out and the officiating was fair, in my opinion. Of course everyone has their opinions, though. I think CC will probably win that game. I may end up going to it if it stays like it is outside. I'm thinking that game or Farragut/Maryville or Fulton/Carter. Hmmm, decisions decisions....

Edited by SweetScience

I thought the calls about evened out and the officiating was fair, in my opinion. Of course everyone has their opinions, though. I think CC will probably win that game. I may end up going to it if it stays like it is outside. I'm thinking that game or Farragut/Maryville or Fulton/Carter. Hmmm, decisions decisions....

I do not know much on Carter. Do they have an outside chance. I would just like to see someone give Fulton a good game.