Greeneville @ Cumberland Gap

Cgalum12

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wont be making this one army...im going to make my "return trip" to sullivan south and scout the South Betsy game. Im hoping it will be a great game and im exited that i will actually get to sit in the stands and just be a casual observer. If i thought for a second the Gap would keep this game within 45 i MIGHT come watch, but i think this  South Betsy game is more important right now. its    gona have a big effect on how many home games we get.......OR, i could go watch Fulton Carter....i just think that ones be uuuuuuuugly.

i wont be making this one army...im going to make my "return trip" to sullivan south and scout the South Betsy game. Im hoping it will be a great game and im exited that i will actually get to sit in the stands and just be a casual observer. If i thought for a second the Gap would keep this game within 45 i MIGHT come watch, but i think this  South Betsy game is more important right now. its    gona have a big effect on how many home games we get.......OR, i could go watch Fulton Carter....i just think that ones be uuuuuuuugly.

Ugly or not, its still just as significant as the South-Betsy game because if Carter wins..................................

But yeah, let's not get delusional. :mrgreen:

i wont be making this one army...im going to make my "return trip" to sullivan south and scout the South Betsy game. Im hoping it will be a great game and im exited that i will actually get to sit in the stands and just be a casual observer. If i thought for a second the Gap would keep this game within 45 i MIGHT come watch, but i think this South Betsy game is more important right now. its gona have a big effect on how many home games we get.......OR, i could go watch Fulton Carter....i just think that ones be uuuuuuuugly.

I think I might actually skip this one as well lol. Hate to see my Alma Mater get creamed. What are some other good games going on Friday other than Sullivan So. And Elizabethon?

I think I might actually skip this one as well lol. Hate to see my Alma Mater get creamed. What are some other good games going on Friday other than Sullivan So. And Elizabethon?

carter fulton is "SUPPOSE" to be a good battle of undefeateds......but uh....well, NO....lol....sure i'd love to see carter shock the falcons, but i'd also like to see tennessee go undefeated......which would you put your money on?

carter fulton is "SUPPOSE" to be a good battle of undefeateds......but uh....well, NO....lol....sure i'd love to see carter shock the falcons, but i'd also like to see tennessee go undefeated......which would you put your money on?

That's a tough one. I have to put money on the 2015 Vols.

Can we start talking about the first round playoff contest yet? Devils in this one by as much as they want

go right ahead lol. My prediction for this game is 74-0. Lol. Gotta be realistic about it. Should be a good tune up game for the Devils. I can't wait to see the Greeneville-Fulton game.

I can't wait to see the Fulton-Greeneville game either. That game might set an attendance record at Fulton all I know.

BUT....it's 3 weeks away and won't be until the quarterfinals. Both teams still have to finish the regular season first, and then advance past the first 2 rounds (which I'm sure they both will). Just don't wanna get ahead of myself yet.

winner takes state in my opinion. Hope its a great game. Can't wait for it.