BA versus Ensworth

baylorbigdog1976

We'll never know but I would give Fulton a shot against anyone in D2AA this year. They are very, very talented.

Good grief. Not sure they would beat any team in DII AA yet alone the top teams.  You might have a shot against the JV teams of the top teams.  Do you watch any DII AA games? The top teams play some of the best football in the mid south let alone TN 

Good grief. Not sure they would beat any team in DII AA yet alone the top teams.  You might have a shot against the JV teams of the top teams.  Do you watch any DII AA games? The top teams play some of the best football in the mid south let alone TN 

Yes, I've watched several D2AA teams play over the past 10 years both in person and online. have you personally seen Fulton play this year?

Yes, I've watched several D2AA teams play over the past 10 years both in person and online. have you personally seen Fulton play this year?

I watched Fulton play last night on the tssaa network. Let's not feed the trolls. It is a complete joke. i saw maybe one D1 guy (Hawkins). He is the speed guy and would have gotten fourth in the DII 100m. If you watch last weeks Ensworth-BA game you will see about 20 D1 guys on the field. I would encourage you to watch their game to see what they see though. The people they are playing are awful, so i understand how they can feel so dominant. I believe they are a very good team and would probably consistently be the 5th best team in DII.

• Upvote 1

Don't know if any of you saw this article last season by unapproved website, but there was a ranking of toughest high school football leagues nationally. Tennessee's Division II AA was ranked 5th nationally. I am still trying to find that article.

Point is, the league got recognition as a very, very tough league to be in. East Tn didn't nor did the Rutherford County league. That is not to say there are not very good teams in those leagues.

• Upvote 1

Don't know if any of you saw this article last season by unapproved website, but there was a ranking of toughest high school football leagues nationally. Tennessee's Division II AA was ranked 5th nationally. I am still trying to find that article.

Point is, the league got recognition as a very, very tough league to be in. East Tn didn't nor did the Rutherford County league. That is not to say there are not very good teams in those leagues.

I too saw that ranking.  If you've lived in other parts of the country and have seen HS football in other states, and then see DII AA ball, you can see pretty quickly how tough this league is  

"Why heck man... You preppy private school guys went and paid someone to publish this here infomation, man. All them there numbers don't mean nothin to us...its a bunch of garbly goop".

"Let's see y'all whoop us on the field...betchya wouldn't."

...say fans of schools whose coaches field scheduling requests from DII coaches every year, only to nervously chuckle, hang up the phone and schedule Directional County High School.

Edited by WesVLT