Lewis Co goes for their 14th straight home win!

alltime

I believe quad 4 has to travel to quad 3 regardless of seeding in the semis this year.

Even if Fairview beat CPA? Even though we won our district and beat Fairview, we would still have to play at Fairview in the semi's! I know what odd yr's mean an all but I thought they had a rule in for circumstance's like that!

Edited by alltime

Even if Fairview beat CPA? Even though we won our district and beat Fairview, we would still have to play at Fairview in the semi's!

Yep. It's just another flaw in the system. It doesn't make sense to me not to base it off of seeding and then go through tie breakers, just like the rest of the bracket is produced. Edited by LewisCoPanthers

Yep. It's just another flaw in the system. It doesn't make sense to me not to base it off of seeding and then go through tie breakers, just like the rest of the bracket is produced.

It was that way until this year. I do not know what made them change it up, but with the TSSAA consistency is something they do not succeed with very often.

It was that way until this year. I do not know what made them change it up, but with the TSSAA consistency is something they do not succeed with very often.

Yea, I mean, someone's gunna get the short end of the stick either way. If we were in quad 3 I'm sure I wouldn't see it as a flaw. That's just the way the cookie crumbles I suppose. Gotta beatem all either way. It'd be nice to stay at home though. Our crowd definitely makes a difference. I imagine we'll travel pretty well regardless of where it's at.

Yea, I mean, someone's gunna get the short end of the stick either way. If we were in quad 3 I'm sure I wouldn't see it as a flaw. That's just the way the cookie crumbles I suppose. Gotta beatem all either way. It'd be nice to stay at home though. Our crowd definitely makes a difference. I imagine we'll travel pretty well regardless of where it's at.

Yea you got a good point my friend!