Gibbs @ Campbell County 1st round

Mav4life

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I thought it was for playing time... lol My bad Hog!!!

you must not know me to well I am not one of those dads who think my sons are the best to play the game and they deserve this or deserve that. I am the totaly opposite I think they should commpete for positions and playing time. He will get his when he earns it.

you must not know me to well I am not one of those dads who think my sons are the best to play the game and they deserve this or deserve that. I am the totaly opposite I think they should commpete for positions and playing time. He will get his when he earns it.

hogdogger,  You can't argue with AC fans.  They are Farragut wannabes.  lol

Well I hope we can get a win friday but I am really concerned CC seems to play up or down to whoever there playing kinda like the vols lol .maybe we will have a answer for that missdirection. I would personaly bring up the safteys and then blitz one LB every play .all it takes is one man in the backfield too screw there offense up .

Toss up game I think they way CC is playing Gibbs could sneak in and get a win....

Ok, we've had enough fun about transfers in the past, I was was one that was angry, and Space, SS, Mav4, and others helped me through it. Helped me see things from different point of Veiw. A lot of the reason CC kids transferred wasn't about winning, about, playing time, etc... It was about doing things the right way, nice facilities, and coaches that genually cared about them. I see that now. CC has upgraded their facilities, hired good young coaches, and don't know why any kid would want to play anywhere else.

I think it's safe to say that AC won the district with AC kids, and CC second with CC kids. Since Price and Housley were hired 3 years ago, I don't think they've lost one kid to AC. AC football has done a remarkable job the last couple years in football, and if CC didn't have the year they are davey would be coach of the year, hands down. IMO.

Bball is a different story, AC has suffered since Housley got the job. It shows up more because u can only play 5 at a time. CC has a really good freshman and sophomore class and a really good mix of 8th graders for bball the few years.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, it's the playoffs, lets pull for each other, and even pull for oak ridge, because they could make some noise over in that quad.

Can't we all just get along?

Ok, we've had enough fun about transfers in the past, I was was one that was angry, and Space, SS, Mav4, and others helped me through it. Helped me see things from different point of Veiw. A lot of the reason CC kids transferred wasn't about winning, about, playing time, etc... It was about doing things the right way, nice facilities, and coaches that genually cared about them. I see that now. CC has upgraded their facilities, hired good young coaches, and don't know why any kid would want to play anywhere else.

I think it's safe to say that AC won the district with AC kids, and CC second with CC kids. Since Price and Housley were hired 3 years ago, I don't think they've lost one kid to AC. AC football has done a remarkable job the last couple years in football, and if CC didn't have the year they are davey would be coach of the year, hands down. IMO.

Bball is a different story, AC has suffered since Housley got the job. It shows up more because u can only play 5 at a time. CC has a really good freshman and sophomore class and a really good mix of 8th graders for bball the few years.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, it's the playoffs, lets pull for each other, and even pull for oak ridge, because they could make some noise over in that quad.

Good post

You know, your the about the 5th or 6th person to say "Gibbs is hot, Gibbs is on a roll, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs"". What about CC? They haven't lost since week 4. Since then they beat Gibbs, OR, Powell, and Gibbs and Powell were at there place. I'd say CC is, along with ac, are the hottest two teams from our district right now. Not trying to diminish their accomplishment, but their 3-2 in their last five, and are 5-5. Don't get me wrong, they, along with many are capable of winning, I just don't buy the hottest team hype.

You're right. CC has won all those games, but they haven't exactly looked tack sharp in a few of them either. Edited by powellphoto

Yes, untill we play each other...lol I agree CC has it going, kids are excited and thats great. Nice post CC.