Gibbs @ Campbell County 1st round

Mav4life

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fox did have 10carries for 130+ yards. Didnt he get about 2 or 3 carries the last drive when CC took the lead? AC came back ran it 5 times no passing for the go ahead score. Fox had over 50 yards that last drive....lol on just 2 or 3 carries

Edited by Space3

I talked to assistant from CC and he couldn't remember exactly, but was pretty confident in the under 100 yards. He said he'd check and get back with me on it. Ill report back asap

LOL I wouldnt bother asking them! They think they are the first time ever in TSSAA history Co district champs....lol

to be fair lets just say that Fox had 10 carries for 70 yards, doe that really change anything about anything I said?  holding a RB to 7 yards a carry when he only gets the ball 2.5 times a qtr is not really "keeping him in check" as much as it is AC not playing to their strength.  I still say Fox should have had 25 carries and Hicks 10, Hicks tried doing too much that game and with him fumbling 2 snaps when they had the ball first and goal to go up 20-0 and Foust dropping a wide open sidline route that would have been a TD combined with the penalties that AC had in the first half all on drives they did not score, I do not think CC kept anyone in check.  I will quote the CC commentator on the live feed "seems the only ones that can stop AC tonight is AC themselves" or something to that effect.  CC will get points in any game they play, but AC very well could have and should have scored 2 more times in that game. 

to be fair lets just say that Fox had 10 carries for 70 yards, doe that really change anything about anything I said? holding a RB to 7 yards a carry when he only gets the ball 2.5 times a qtr is not really "keeping him in check" as much as it is AC not playing to their strength. I still say Fox should have had 25 carries and Hicks 10, Hicks tried doing too much that game and with him fumbling 2 snaps when they had the ball first and goal to go up 20-0 and Foust dropping a wide open sidline route that would have been a TD combined with the penalties that AC had in the first half all on drives they did not score, I do not think CC kept anyone in check. I will quote the CC commentator on the live feed "seems the only ones that can stop AC tonight is AC themselves" or something to that effect. CC will get points in any game they play, but AC very well could have and should have scored 2 more times in that game.

I have no idea but Foxman would be the most reliable source. It is his son for pete sake. Anyways your stats match up to Foxman. So I think we can safely say you guys are correct. I just hope and pray We meet up again. And it could happen. Edited by jeopardyperil

I have no idea but Foxman would be the most reliabe source. It is his son for pete sake. Anyways your stats match up to Foxman. So I think we can safely say you guys are correct. I just hope and pray We meet up again. And it coule happen.

It WILL happen!!! Or it could be Gibbs.. Just an opinion tho

If AC would have not won the district West would be #1seed AC #2 and CC 3rd.  Unless West gets upset they are going to be the favorite to win this quad. The only one that would pick AC to upset West will be the AC faithfull...

Congrats to CC for a great season,long time coming!!! West has choked the last three years against teams like Powell. Dont see much of a difference with CC or AC as long as there on the 'A' game...EITHER could beat West! Good luck CC!!!!

And a Halls fan...lol

Im not gonna take that as an insult. Will be back! Best fan base in Knox Co. hands down...We still pack it out and have been losing for a good minute now! When was the last time you came to a Halls game? Full crowd to cheer on our team no matter how we do...and I cant respond to a thread giving congrats to CC? Good Luck CC!!! PROVE EM WRONG!!!

If AC would have not won the district West would be #1seed AC #2 and CC 3rd.  Unless West gets upset they are going to be the favorite to win this quad. The only one that would pick AC to upset West will be the AC faithfull...

Actually, had AC lost to OR then CC would have been 3AAA District champ and then CC would have been the 1 seed, West 2 and AC the 3.  Had OR beat AC and Powell beat CC then OR would have been the 3AAA champ and the seeding would have been OR 1, West 2 CC 3 and AC being moved to quad 2.  West might be the favorite to win this quad and I am not disputing that, but with there being a 5A 3AAA champ and West not winning their district then West could not be the 1 seed.  The only way that could have happened is if Powell would have won 3AAA then you would have no district champ in quad 1 and then West would have gotten the 1 seed.