Round 1. Dekalb vs Knox Catholic

Waterboy78

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're the most annoying troll I've seen on these boards. And that's saying a lot.... Congrats.

Take it easy on the non "guru", he obviously lives a very sad life. Its clear he lives for DC trolling, and he thinks its actually funny consideirng he puts a LOL at the end of every sentence. What you got in him is a 45 year old severely over weight man, most likely living in his moms basement. Every morning he wakes up and puts that 45 in his mouth and wonders if this will be the day he ends it all.

Take it easy on the non "guru", he obviously lives a very sad life. Its clear he lives for DC trolling, and he thinks its actually funny consideirng he puts a LOL at the end of every sentence. What you got in him is a 45 year old severely over weight man, most likely living in his moms basement. Every morning he wakes up and puts that 45 in his mouth and wonders if this will be the day he ends it all.

LOL!

Now that is funny , you have me confused with a deeeekalb resident and TRUST ME I AM NOT A DC RESIDENT!

:popcorneater:  :thumb:

LOL!

Now that is funny , you have me confused with a deeeekalb resident and TRUST ME I AM NOT A DC RESIDENT!

No one ever said you was a DC resident, and we don't have you confused with anybody. We see you for what you are, a pathetic miserable human being. To bad you're a yellow belly and don't have the guts to do what you contemplate every single morning. I guess we will have to live with your ignorance until you find another way to amuse yourself every day.

No one ever said you was a DC resident, and we don't have you confused with anybody. We see you for what you are, a pathetic miserable human being. To bad you're a yellow belly and don't have the guts to do what you contemplate every single morning. I guess we will have to live with your ignorance until you find another way to amuse yourself every day.

You will be done with me on Friday after KC sends you back home with your feelings hurt !