Chattanooga Central @ Sequoyah 4A Quad 2 playoffs Round 1

ChiefStrong

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chiefs are playing well, but I know the Pounders have been playing well also.  Their win over McMinn Central really caught my attention.  All I know about Chattanooga Central is what I seen at the jamboree, extremely fast skilled folks, good size line, a little rusty but that's expected in a jamboree.  Can anyone tell me anything about their defense?

Close close game IMO 24-20 but could go either way. I'll choose my pick Friday morning

Hey PCA, can you tell me how the game between Polk and CCentral went?  was it a blowout to begin with or was it close til the end?  Did Miller have his way?  Did they run or pass against you guys?  Thx for info

Hey PCA, can you tell me how the game between Polk and CCentral went?  was it a blowout to begin with or was it close til the end?  Did Miller have his way?  Did they run or pass against you guys?  Thx for info

I'll give you the synopsis...

Keep in mind it was week 1, and one of their top RB's, (maybe their #1 RB) got hurt in the first series and never came back.

The game was close for the 1st quarter, maybe into the 2nd. Miller had 200+ I think.

Polk actually scored on a 96 yard sweep (#21) but it was called back due to a holding call on the other side of the field, and Centrals last TD was against the 2nd team D. So it could have been worse.

Polk was able to contain Central's speed, they never could get outside. Their QB was not much of a passer in week 1.

With all that said, I don't know what they are doing different since week 1.. I think they may have scrapped the spread O and gone back to a wing T.