Chattanooga Central @ Sequoyah 4A Quad 2 playoffs Round 1

ChiefStrong

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK guys here goes. Central wins game. The Pounders are probably more ready for this game than they have been all season. They should have several starters back closer to full strength than they have been since the first game.  Chiefstrong and dumdum, thanks for being kind to us Pounders on this board. You guys are great to deal with.. I will say that we are not small across the line and our guys can move pretty well also. if they are ready, Pounders will win because of their speed and everybody being back close to 100 per cent.  This team has got a lot to play for and has the ability to play everyone  tough. Pounders win they come home to the Hill and play, because I think that ER will beat Hixson so that means we are at Etter Farmer field  according to the TSSAA guide lines.

Fishheadsspin, tistheseason, Stanthe pounderman, and yes you Jonnyreb, bring home a  win. I will be listening to the game on the radio thanks to dumdum for giving me this info . I will be home with my wife. Bring it back to Chattanooga and the Hill on 58 hwy because I want to see the game.  Now as for Mr. Gosset he did pick Central to win in the pick it contest. He seems to have been upset when Tyner had to forfeit those 2 games. Coincidence, I do not know. I want Chattanooga teams to win their games and lets all play in Chattanooga next week. Poundes win. lets get this for the team, coaches, school, and families of the players. When adversity strikes then you play with extra will power and this team has had their share. Go Pounders. Pound the rock. Everybody be safe and may no one get hurt.

Season and Fish thanks for sharing with me on this site. Keep me up to date . Will be watching this site tonight for any updates or for any current events and don't eat to much tonight.. PFL. Pounder for Life.

Edited by Pounder1

i know when i seen chatt central at the jamboree they were super athletic and looked like they could be super tuff to handle down the road.  the chiefs are playing really good since that loss to WV, I think the chiefs have too much upper classman to go out first round.  should be a great game though

Chiefs 34

Chatt Central 21

well...Pounders have to win this one tonight to even begin to think about another game.   I hope there is a clause in the TSSAA guidelines that if we should win tonight (BIG IF) that we can refuse home field!!   we are a road team and not very good at home!  maybe we can choice to go play in Memphis rather than home!!!   YES I AM JOKING!!!

i watched film on Sequoyah and big does not do them justice... mammoth is a better description.  But i saw teams move the ball on them so it is not like they are unbeatable.  

Edited by fishheadspin