Franklin at Station Camp

eers

I guess Malone got every tackle. I guess he threw it to himself. Kyle is best qb in state. Malone is best wr. Station camp team defense is good. Heard we get a bye in 2nd round.

Wow! He wins one playoff game and goes from "best qb in the county" to best qb in the state. If they win a second rd game do we go to best qb in the Southeast?

didn't attend the game but listening on the radio sounded like Malone accounted for the majority of SC's offense.. and a lot of defense too. I know it's just HS football but I hate losing to teams that rely on one or two really good players when the team itself isn't that great. such is life.

didn't attend the game but listening on the radio sounded like Malone accounted for the majority of SC's offense.. and a lot of defense too. I know it's just HS football but I hate losing to teams that rely on one or two really good players when the team itself isn't that great. such is life.