Playoff round 1, Blackman vs Smyrna round 2

HSFBLLRKS

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The key to this game is Blackman running the football, if Blackman's running backs which are pretty good have more carries than the quarterback and the passing game is limited Blackman will dominate, If you have watched Blackman play the last two games you would think they only have one player on the team( The QB ) the kid is certainly a special athlete but assure you they have several special players on that TEAM!!!!!!

Edited by FbGuru19

The key to this game is Blackman running the football, if Blackman's running backs which are pretty good have more carries than the quarterback and the passing game is limited Blackman will dominate, If you have watched Blackman play the last two games you would think they only have one player on the team( The QB ) the kid is certainly a special athlete but assure you they have several special players on that TEAM!!!!!!

We had trouble with containing Jennings in the first game. Notgrass is definitely a powerful runner. Excited about this one. Sure feels good to be back in the playoffs. No matter what happens this quad is going to be brutal. Go Dawgs!!!

I will be broadcasting this game for CSS Digital and look forward to visiting The Inferno for the first time. I'm doing copious research to prepare for the game, and that starts here. What do I need to know? Who are the players to watch?

Thanks for your help! I'm stepping outside DII-AA for the first time this year and I'm excited about it.