Notre Dame Vs Cascade 1st Round

IrishTrickster

I think Cascade has a running back as big as Miller(Polk County). The difference is Cascades RB is very athletic for such a big man. If front 3 do there jobs and the linebackers fill the gaps(which I know they will),I think will be a very long night for their offense. We are to quick at running back. If they decide to load the box,we have playmakers at wide recievers. They just don't match up with us. I'm sure they will come to ply. From the persons I have talked to,they are a physically tough team with boys that never quit. From watching some video,they are a well coached team. It should be a good game. Ok you haters. That's the way you talk football.

I think Cascade has a running as big as Miller(Polk County). The difference is Cascades RB is very athletic for such a big man. If front 3 do there jobs and the linebackers fill the gaps(which I know they will),I think will be a very long night for their offense. We are to quick at running back. If they decide to load the box,we have playmakers at wide recievers. They just don't match up with us. I'm sure they will come to ply. From the persons I have talked to,they are a physically tough team with boys that never quit. From watching some video,they are a well coached team. It should be a good game. Ok you haters. That's the way you talk football.

Edited by IrishTrickster

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I've watching this topic all week and enjoying the infighting. Speaking as a Cascade fan, we are just really glad to be playing Friday night. This is our first year of 3A ball, having moved up from 2A last year. Our expectations, starting the season, were not that high and making the playoff's, well, just a dream. But, here are and we have played some pretty good football teams to get to this point and we have learned a lot in the process. I'm sure that Noter Dame is bigger and faster that Cascade and we don't have much of a chance... but we will show up and play anyway and we'll see what the score board says then the game is over.

Edited by boxman

Well, I've watching this topic all week and enjoying the infighting. Speaking as a Cascade fan, we are just really glad to be playing Friday night. This is our first year of 3A ball, having moved up from 2A last year. Our expectations, starting the season, were not that high and making the playoff's, well, just a dream. But, here are and we have played some pretty good football teams to get to this point and we have learned a lot in the process. I'm sure that Noter Dame is bigger and faster that Cascade and we don't have much of a chance... but we will show up and play anyway and we'll see what the score board says then the game is over.

It should be a good game. Safe travels

Our o-line goes 190,185,180,245,235 so were not that big. Fast as heck though