Nobody want to play in a benefit game?

hsfootballfan777

Some ppl got mad at me about my post.I went to both games Saturday and had a GREAT time!!!! But I felt better when I met a very special and important :rolleyes:  young lady at the game who hugged and kissed me.She spoke of a poster on Coach t mad about the lack of a 3rd game and a certain team not going and she was with me all the way!!!! It was a great time and 2 great games.Bearden and Hardin Valley didn't pull away until the last quarter.West Greene fans were very very polite and happy to come!!!! William Blount and Hardin Valley fans were very very gracious also.First class.I didn't get to speak to too many Bearden fans but they were nice.A special shout out to the Head Coach at West Greene who is a class act!!! Watch out for them next year!!!

Some ppl got mad at me about my post.I went to both games Saturday and had a GREAT time!!!! But I felt better when I met a very special and important :rolleyes: young lady at the game who hugged and kissed me.She spoke of a poster on Coach t mad about the lack of a 3rd game and a certain team not going and she was with me all the way!!!! It was a great time and 2 great games.Bearden and Hardin Valley didn't pull away until the last quarter.West Greene fans were very very polite and happy to come!!!! William Blount and Hardin Valley fans were very very gracious also.First class.I didn't get to speak to too many Bearden fans but they were nice.A special shout out to the Head Coach at West Greene who is a class act!!! Watch out for them next year!!!

Tell them Greeneville fans that Case is a class act lol. They'll be quick to disagree. Not sure why. you'll have to ask em about it.