Round 2 Cleveland @ Rhea County.

BigGreenCountry

HaHaHaHa!!!

You continue to prove your intelligence (or lack thereof...).

Coach T has Cleveland's Strength of Schedule at #22 of 114 Class AAA schools.

They have Rhea County at ... #109 of 114.

If you don't know the difference between Class AAA & the Class 5A playoffs, you need not respond.

Last I checked the TSSA's formula has us ranked #1 in our quad

Will RC have a lot returning next year?  

We lose several starters but I don't see a huge drop off coming.  Lot of young guys have been getting significant minutes these past few weeks.  for example here were the kids who started at our skill positions against East Hamilton: 

Cody Bice - Freshman

Demitrius Patterson - Senior

Noel Patterson  - Sophomore 

Taylor Jenkins - Senior 

Mason Stephenson - Freshman 

Assuming the QB situation works out I assume we will be better next season. 

Will RC have a lot returning next year?

We have some wing backs who are really good that'll be coming back. The full back is coming back as well as some very good offensive and defensive lineman. Also, almost the entire secondary will return. I know out starting middle backer will be back next year as well. We do lose some very good seniors, but I think next years team will be very good. There are some key positions that we need to get filled, mainly QB. However, next years team will have a ton of experience. Most of the seniors on next years team will have been starters since they were sophomores. Also, this group does a great job on the strength and conditioning program in the off season. Coach Harmon has done a great job with them that's for sureI think that's one of the biggest reasons why RC is able to compete with very good teams this year. The kids have put the work in and have gotten faster and stronger. Anyways, enough talk about next year! Lol

Last I checked the TSSA's formula has us ranked #1 in our quad

I wasn't disputing that. I was disputing your claim that the strength of schedule was the same. You are very, very wrong on that one.

The good news for Rhea is that none of that matters. I still think it will be a close game. I won't be surprised if either team wins. Earlier I predicted 35-27 Raiders & I still see it that way.

Good luck to both squads. No doubt, both coaches have done a great job putting these programs where they are right now.

Edited by FootballFan51

I wasn't disputing that. I was disputing your claim that the strength of schedule was the same. You are very, very wrong on that one.

The good news for Rhea is that none of that matters. I still think it will be a close game. I won't be surprised if either team wins. Earlier I predicted 35-27 Raiders & I still see it that way.

Good luck to both squads. No doubt, both coaches have done a great job putting these programs where they are right now.

Never said they were the same,

I said they were similar.