Round 2 Cleveland @ Rhea County.

BigGreenCountry

Congrats to the Raiders once again.....The team that can pass...run......defend.....and score will advance to the semis......at this point you cant be without either......I can say that you BEAT Rhea....a team in a new district nothing like 5aaa.....I have always said you had the best signal caller out of the three.....a very important component on offense.....and the run game is VERY important to balance things....or become an option when the pass is not effective.....or it can just flat out work for you.......the rival for white oak mountain has just started with the first win for the canes out of four.....thats why I didnt buy into the hype of hate.....but its a new day in Hooterville....and just like you guys this season.....alot of returning skilled players that were sophomores who IMO overachieved on defense and could only get better....So as a seasoned 5aaa team.....you got one more shot at separating yourselves from the have and have nots....getting close to the ultimate prize.....and making Benny proud.....he didnt make our game last night and that's ok for a man of his status...he will always get a pass...#GO 5aaa :mrgreen:

how u like those apples eaglepride 313 yds rushing

Where is eaglepride? He has went into hibernation since about a hr before the game last night. Did somebody kidnap him?;)

After looking back through EaglePride's posts, it's probably a student at the HS, and he/she clearly doesn't know much about football, but just wants to say things to stir up controversy. All that is fine & good, but calling Cleveland's QB a name is stooping too low.

Great win for Cleveland. Handled a resurgent Rhea County team pretty easily.

Rhea has nothing to hang their heads about. Much, much better team. Got some momentum for next year.

Cleveland did everything I expected. Ran well, threw well enough, although there were some misses in the pass game that needs to be cleaned up. The biggest improvement, since the first of the year, has been the run game. Secondly the interior defense. Much better play.

Cleveland used that team speed to deal with the misdirection of the Wing T offense as I expected. Several plays for Rhea could have gone a long ways if not for that. But after the interception in the End Zone Rhea did a good job working on Cleveland's middle defense to pick yards and get into the end zone themselves. 3 total possessions in the 3rd period with a long time consuming drive by each team. That was old style, rock 'em sock 'em football.

Oh btw, the comment about the Visitor's side being full of Cleveland is not exactly true. I was on the west side of the Press box and most of that area was Rhea County fans. Cleveland fans filled in front the Press Box there and around the band on the east end of the stands. But I did expect a larger Rhea County crowd.

Oh btw, the comment about the Visitor's side being full of Cleveland is not exactly true. I was on the west side of the Press box and most of that area was Rhea County fans. Cleveland fans filled in front the Press Box there and around the band on the east end of the stands. But I did expect a larger Rhea County crowd.

Might have been a handful of Rhea folks on the other side west end... I was there too and didn't see many.  The point was made to emphasize that, contrary to what had been posted here prior by Rhea faithful types, the Rhea side was NOT full, and Cleveland fans traveled well, especially considering time and weather...

Might have been a handful of Rhea folks on the other side west end... I was there too and didn't see many.  The point was made to emphasize that, contrary to what had been posted here prior by Rhea faithful types, the Rhea side was NOT full, and Cleveland fans traveled well, especially considering time and weather...

Well almost all that were around me were Rhea County fans.