Union City Tornadoes hosts the Bruceton Tigers

BigSwo

Hats off to Bruceton. You guys have some fine athletes and a never say die attitude. Grow on that and you will be contenders for a deep run in the playoffs for years to come. Great fan support and good coaching as well. UC was just too much last night and I hope we can continue this offensive dominance next week. One point from last nights game .... Niether team punted. There were times when I thought both teams should have but both coaching staffs left everything on the field. Good luck to the Tigers in the future.

Edited by BigSwo

Hats off to Bruceton. You guys have some fine athletes and a never say die attitude. Grow on that and you will be contenders for a deep run in the playoffs for years to come. Great fan support and good coaching as well. UC was just too much last night and I hope we can continue this offensive dominance next week. One point from last nights game .... Niether team punted. There were times when I thought both teams should have but both coaching staffs left everything on the field. Good luck to the Tigers in the future.

thnks SWO we will have a lot if kids comin back as well. I think we have 5 seniors graduating.