Whitehaven vs White Station, Round 2 - The Rematch

kwc

This is the rematch. Whitehaven has regrouped and rallied behind it's run game and the new starting QB now that JW is out for the season with a MCL tear. (Mom told me he's having surgery tomorrow) What say ye? You already know who I'm pulling for in this game. How do you see this one playing out?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The recipe for winning this game and all other playoff games is get ramadi and marshawn the ball period..... when our run game is on like last nite we can't lose. It carried us to da state back to back. And its gone have to be a 3peat....our defense will get stops when needed but offense is gonna have to put points on da board....

The recipe for winning this game and all other playoff games is get ramadi and marshawn the ball period..... when our run game is on like last nite we can't lose. It carried us to da state back to back. And its gone have to be a 3peat....our defense will get stops when needed but offense is gonna have to put points on da board....

I agree with the running game being our focal point. I don't think we abandon the passing game either. I don't think we will. Kerrick, Ladeirel, and Duane will all have to catch so balls for us to move the chains in some instances. 250 - 300 yards on the ground with 100 - 150 through the air should do it. We can also mix it up and let #6 carry it some as well. Throw in some bootlegs by #9.

On 'D' ... we have to keep CW Jr. in check. We can't allow him to run free. Keep him in the pocket on pass plays and hit him solidly when he keeps it on the run.

Win and advance.

Edited by kwc

bhs... aint no place else I'd rather be on a Friday nite....this is dam near a state title game!!! lol...its always hard hitting and plenty of excitement when these two get together. this will be a turning point for whoever wins this one....lets go!!!!

Man I hate that I'm going to miss this game! I'm going to be blowing up cell phones left and right! LOL!

Better not 'nan person ignore my text messages either! ... LOLOLOLOL!