South Doyle @ Anderson County 2nd RD

MAVERICK1995

As for the game...Fox will play. Is he 100%? He'll tell you he's 1000% whether he is or not. We'll let SD figure it out. All eyes on Fox...because we like that. There are so many other weapons in our arsenal. Be afraid...very very afraid! lol It's called a team for a reason and we are THE MAVERICKS!

LOL I like that. Like I use to play in football "Bull in the ring" you have no idea where the next hit will come from all you know is it coming from somewhere.:)

I'm sure he will and good luck to him as well,however that "team" was at a standstill without him last week.

Actually he was not in on 2 drives after the injury and tey scored on one of with a pass to Foust, I would not quite call that a stand still. AC also had times they did not score with Fox in the game

This game will be closer than a lot of people predict...I think AC still wins by a touchdown but we have to be aware of their playmakers and we need to make sure we wrap up this week. I think AC is wayyyyy ahead in both lines but SD has a little speed but its nothing we havnt seen from other 5A programs. Gonna be a good one tonight!