D-B vs. the Playoffs

blazer1set

THIS IS FOR ALL YOU COACH CLARK LOVER they had their last senior quarterback club meeting , this is what he told the seniors " we were not as talented this year as last year and none of y'all are going to Ut " what a statement to make to a bunch of kids who worked their butts off all seasons, so in other words this season was a waste of his time. Coach Clark don't think for a minute that you got Malik and Devaun to UT, that was their hard work and dedication, I remember watching Devaun run up and down the street at night with a weighted vest on and going to the gym everyday.For your information they are not adding a 1000 seats to see you lose in the 1st round of the playoffs, those coach are for the band, a sign of a good coach is to take average talent and win, not take superior talent and lose like being up 28 -0 to sevier country, but why should you worry you have no pressure same shm different year

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so hot I can't see straight, who says that to kids, I thought you encourage not discourage so in other words until he gets some some superior talent this is a waste of his time, I wonder what he told the kids who went 10-0 and lost the first round.

Not sure about that. 

I know that he blamed the refs after losing to Sevier County after leading 28-0.

I wasn't at the meeting,but while we are talking QB club.There are some great parents that have been over the  QB club and it's great for the program.I wish however that instead of the BS way of picking a handful of kids every year for the scholarships ,every senior player that is going on to college could just divide that money.I knew it didn't matter if I had sold a million of those programs at the race { and I started when my last Indian was in the 8th grade},,,,,my kid wouldn't see a frigging dime of that scholarship money.One thing I did get changed a few years back was at a meeting I noticed the JV award winner not eating while the other kids got steak.That still pisses me off when I think about that kid just sitting there.

Thanks batman I know you love db football, I have been following db football since 1972, so I have been around awhile, I just spoke to my daughter at UT and ask her what she would think if she was at db and the principal told the senior class " well you guys aren't as smart as last year class and none of you guys are going to Harvard or Yale but you might go somewhere " she said that classless and for somebody in a position such as a coach or teacher, nobody determines your future but you, thanks coach Clark for coaching them up , I hope Stacy beats you and cook both

Thanks batman I know you love db football, I have been following db football since 1972, so I have been around awhile, I just spoke to my daughter at UT and ask her what she would think if she was at db and the principal told the senior class " well you guys aren't as smart as last year class and none of you guys are going to Harvard or Yale but you might go somewhere " she said that classless and for somebody in a position such as a coach or teacher, nobody determines your future but you, thanks coach Clark for coaching them up , I hope Stacy beats you and cook both

Like I said,I wasn't there and understand your pretty hot right now.Don't however let your love for DB football be changed because you don't like any one coach ,Band director,athletic director or anyone.This is your school,my wife and kids school,{ that's why I love the program },and Greeneville is my school,and I'm not going to let anything change that and you shouldn't either.

THIS IS FOR ALL YOU COACH CLARK LOVER they had their last senior quarterback club meeting , this is what he told the seniors " we were not as talented this year as last year and none of y'all are going to Ut " what a statement to make to a bunch of kids who worked their butts off all seasons, so in other words this season was a waste of his time. Coach Clark don't think for a minute that you got Malik and Devaun to UT, that was their hard work and dedication, I remember watching Devaun run up and down the street at night with a weighted vest on and going to the gym everyday.For your information they are not adding a 1000 seats to see you lose in the 1st round of the playoffs, those coach are for the band, a sign of a good coach is to take average talent and win, not take superior talent and lose like being up 28 -0 to sevier country, but why should you worry you have no pressure same shm different year

you are right on here !!!!!!!!!!!!! Who could say it better !!!! Clark its time to retire or be fired after a stament like that !!!!

I hope Stacy beats you and cook both

Wow!  dbfanforlife, what is your screen name?  Just playing.  Obviously you're hot and several other DB faithful are really frustrated.  I havent seen Waco or Art on here a while, which in itself says a lot.  Darn shame really.  I might take a week away from this if I were in your shoes. 

its sad pudding what coach says that to his players, and no coach clark is not a great coach a nice person yeah coach no, playoff record speaks volumes, what coach couldnt win in this conf with the talent db has year in year out, I think db fans deserve more on their investment, new fieldhouse, new weight room, new turf, and now adding a 1000 seats, for the same results