Lexington @ White House

TheGreek

105 WHITE HOUSE                         4A     8   2   0   102.71     112.69

146 LEXINGTON                           4A     8   2   0    95.86     104.92

Well..... and after allowing 25 points Friday WH Defense fell out of the top 15 in the state.  A list I never saw Lexington on.  Just sayin'. 

CLEGGY I better see you there.

Edited by go blue

105 WHITE HOUSE                         4A     8   2   0   102.71     112.69

146 LEXINGTON                           4A     8   2   0    95.86     104.92

Well..... and after allowing 25 points Friday WH Defense fell out of the top 15 in the state.  A list I never saw Lexington on.  Just sayin'. 

CLEGGY I better see you there.

easy to be on that list when u play a bunch of sorry teams that dont make the playoffs isnt it...hence why ur strength of schedule is so low...90s...really???

portland                     0-10

greenbrier                  6-5...1st round playoff loss

lipscomb academy     8-3...1st round playoff loss

sycamore                   2-8

springfield                  2-8

whh                            5-6...1st round playoff loss

harpeth                      6-5...1st round playoff loss

westmoreland            9-2...wow 1st round playoff win!!!

cheatham co              3-7

pope john paul           4-7...1st round playoff loss

now that really is one heck of a schedule isnt it folks...looks to me like a whole bunch of teams beat the same ones white house did

now explain to me why ur D is so special 1 more time please...white house may very well shutout lexington...but the tigers are anything but explosive on offense...their D keeps them in games inspite of their offensive ineptitude

Edited by dhstennis

portland                     0-10

greenbrier                  6-5...1st round playoff loss

lipscomb academy     8-3...1st round playoff loss

sycamore                   2-8

springfield                  2-8

whh                            5-6...1st round playoff loss

harpeth                      6-5...1st round playoff loss

westmoreland            9-2...wow 1st round playoff win!!!

cheatham co              3-7

pope john paul           4-7...1st round playoff loss

now that really is one heck of a schedule isnt it folks...looks to me like a whole bunch of teams beat the same ones white house did

now explain to me why ur D is so special 1 more time please...white house may very well shutout lexington...but the tigers are anything but explosive on offense...their D keeps them in games inspite of their offensive ineptitude

Defense wins games.    And our defense has ranked in the top 20 in the state all year.  So boolyah baby.  I've seen the size of that Lexington team it's going to be a good game. Page had a great offense.  And we beat that 467 yard passing offense by ten.  I have to explain a defense like that to you?  Nah I don't.

Defense wins games.    And our defense has ranked in the top 20 in the state all year.  So boolyah baby.  I've seen the size of that Lexington team it's going to be a good game. Page had a great offense.  And we beat that 467 yard passing offense by ten.  I have to explain a defense like that to you?  Nah I don't.

I myself expected Lexington to loss the first playoff game to greenbriar, but Lexington did something not even WH could get done. Keeping GB off the scoreboard. Now if you looking for defensive battles Lexington D is a two way squad. Squad 1 works the steal mills all weak they are going to be physical, Squad 2 played with puppets at daycare and will push over big. I guess it depends on the one that shows up to play. Lexingtons toughest game have been on the road. All these stats are blasphemy when it comes to a game like this one only thing that matters is who comes to play and win. I'm going with White House over Lexington though simply because I have seen Lexingtons good and bad an this is playoff football with no room for young rookie mistakes!

I myself expected Lexington to loss the first playoff game to greenbriar, but Lexington did something not even WH could get done. Keeping GB off the scoreboard. Now if you looking for defensive battles Lexington D is a two way squad. Squad 1 works the steal mills all weak they are going to be physical, Squad 2 played with puppets at daycare and will push over big. I guess it depends on the one that shows up to play. Lexingtons toughest game have been on the road. All these stats are blasphemy when it comes to a game like this one only thing that matters is who comes to play and win. I'm going with White House over Lexington though simply because I have seen Lexingtons good and bad an this is playoff football with no room for young rookie mistakes!

From what I've seen they grow 'em big in Lexington.  It will be a great game.

And let's just take a look at the teams they all lost to in the first round? CPA, Baylor, Fairview, Lexington, East Nash. Excluding Yourself. Lexington could not hang with any of these teams. This is a senior class that's 24-3 between 8th, freshman, and seniors. And their defense shows their bond. There are plenty of teams that could play our schedule and not rank in top 15.