Jo Byrns @ Nashville Christian

Shep

God, bless your soul..............You predicting JB will score 27 is insanity. They only scored one earned touchdown the first time. They were gifted the other on a clear incomplete pass ruled a fumble. I suggest you and your merry band of backwoods brothers worry about Columbia Academy instead of your pipe dream that WC is going to host a home game next week. Whether it be tomorrow night (probably) or next week (definitely) WC's football season is down to single digits. Count it down Big Boy, it's over.....................Amen

I didn't say JB would score 27, so God bless your reading comprehension and ability to quote the right person. "Roll Tide" indeed (sarcasm deeply implied).

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to both teams and may it be an injury free game and the best team win with no doubts!

+1 Absolutely. Everyone can trust these two teams to play a relatively clean hard hitting game. Two teams with excellent coaching staffs.

I just hope there are sufficient beverages on hand at Columbia Academy's concession stand because my brother in Christ Wildcat89 is going to need a lot of liquids to wash down all of that crow he'll be eating about 9 pm tonight. :hungry:  :roflol:

Next Week's Schedule : Columbia Academy @ Nashville Christian