Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

Let me understand what you're saying. Gaddis chewed players out? Is that unusual? Nobody said he chewed them out better than Blade did so why do you care?

I'm saying that no one is a more aggressive coach than coach Gaddis.if . You screw up -you're going to hear it.. What was Blade doing that was so bad? Edited by bladerunner

I'm saying that no one is a more aggressive coach than coach Gaddis.if . You screw up -you're going to hear it.. What was Blade doing that was so bad?

I must be missing something. First of all I've never said Blade was doing anything wrong. In fact I've never read anything on here that said Blade was doing anything wrong. What I hear from players or actually parents of players is that both are good coaches but Gaddis has more personality and is therefore more fun to play for. That's not saying anything bad about Blade. I hear that Gaddis is a better motivator than Blade. I heard parents say their sons say Blade was business like and said the same thing every week. Parents that I know think both guys are good coaches. Gaddis just has a totally different personality and according to the players is a better motivator. That's not negative about Blade. He did very good things for our program. I'm glad he was here.

Now for me, I have seen them both up close in battle - and there is not much Diff. The last time I spoke to Blade -he had me ready to suit up and play that night. As for the parents, Most of the time when parents do not like a Coach -it's because little Johnny is not getting enough playing time. ---One man's opinion by the way

Edited by bladerunner

Now for me, I have seen them both up close in battle - and there is not much Diff. The last time I spoke to Blade -he had me ready to suit up and play that night. As for the parents, Most of the time when parents do not like a Coach -it's because little Johnny is not getting enough playing time. ---One man's opinion by the way

I agree with you 100% about why parents don't like a coach.

u tell me. But there is some crazy chewing ... Or motivating going on... but like u said, they like it. From Gaddis anyway.

You're twisting my words. Imagine that. Lol. I never said the players liked it when Gaddis chewed them out. You said it. I don't agree with you. I wouldn't think players like to be chewed out by anyone. What I said was that the players liked the personality and style of motivating that Gaddis possesses. At least that's what several parents have said. It doesn't mean anyone thinks he's a better coach than Blade. But right now he's our coach. Don't get so defensive. Nobody has said a bad word about Blade.