Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

Noles have their hands full with the Tigers from AU right now, but that last score was huge. I'm an SEC guy, but for some reason I am pulling for your Noles. Should be a great 2nd half! And I agree about your last statement, Nole. Hoping the Cats can bring back some past glory in the next few years!

Let me be first to tell you SS. If you're pulling for an ACC team to beat an SEC team for the BCS National Championship, then you are NOT an SEC guy!

Ok. Let me correct myself. I'm a Tennessee guy. I could care less about any other team in the SEC, especially AU and Alabama lol. People get too caught up in the whole conference hoopla, in my opinion. I'm proud of FSU. They earned that win.

if Alabama was playing Russia I would root for Russia. In Soviet Russia title win you .

Exactly, Govs. I have never understood pulling for an arch rival just because they are in the same conference. I am A Bears fan. It will be a cold day in he** before I root for the Fudge Packers in a game, same with Alabama. And I hate Auburn almost just as much, but not quite. I don't even know If I could root for Clinton and Farragut in a title game, if they ever got there lol

Exactly, Govs. I have never understood pulling for an arch rival just because they are in the same conference. I am A Bears fan. It will be a cold day in he** before I root for the Fudge Packers in a game, same with Alabama. And I hate Auburn almost just as much, but not quite. I don't even know If I could root for Clinton and Farragut in a title game, if they ever got there lol

or even worse Florida.... Now you know why I'm less than enthusiastic about rooting for maryville. But the last few years it's been a matter of rooting for the lesser of two evils. I hate that white haven team and I hate 7AAA Edited by Governors91

Oh, if I was a WB fan I would NEVER root for Maryville, ever lol

haha I don't really. I have more of an issue with Alcoa though. For one they steal away a lot of players from wb *cough *cough Peyton wall *cough *cough and Gary rankin trashed McMinn Central when they actually gave Alcoa a tough game. I am a fan of central because I'm from McMinn county and my brother and a lot of family played for them.

Yeah. I remember that. That was totally classless by Rankin after that game. Shocked me to be honest.

yeah from what I heard it was a chippy game both ways and players from both teams were in the wrong. That happens sometimes... Close games get chippy and bad calls get made, it happens...so it was really surprising to hear him say what he said