Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

Heard "Leaky" Michael Rowe moved to Texas. Any one else hear this? Nole? Still going to have a wealth of good talented RB's in 2014.

I hope not because he's the only breakaway back that we have, although he's not a natural runner and he doesn't protect the ball very well, he still has the speed that we lack.

He is gone for now. Not sure if he will be back or not, but from what I hear is in TX now.

Even with him we just don't have an exceptional running back and we have nobody who can make a 50 yard run. That's hard to believe but it's true. Where is our speed? I still say we can never win big without a great or way above average running back.

Even with him we just don't have an exceptional running back and we have nobody who can make a 50 yard run. That's hard to believe but it's true. Where is our speed? I still say we can never win big without a great or way above average running back.

According to the ORPD - we have plenty of speed over at ORHS.. (see the latest bust) as for the RB's.. I'm telling you-Number 8 can get the job done.

Did he graduate?

Edited by bladerunner

According to the ORPD - we have plenty of speed over at ORHS.. (see the latest bust) as for the RB's.. I'm telling you-Number 8 can get the job done.

Did he graduate?

I agree that #8 is a very good an instinctive runner but he doesn't have the speed that I'm talking about. We're just not going to have it.

I hate the Rowe kid is leaving.  I think his injury had more to do with him not having a stellar year.  As for the middle school kids, Jackson is going to be a beast. I doubt very seriously Graham will be here in high school.  His dad is a head coach and from what I hear is mentioned in several head coaching jobs. He is from here but I just can't see a guy that has done well as a head coach settle for being an assistant. Hope I'm wrong.