Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

BR I hope all of that is "tongue in cheek" cause you outta know better than that. Knox county cares less about their athletics than Oak Ridge.

I speak from past experience from dealing with the school board.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

If that is the case, Who are all of the other schools? -----Who have everything -that we do not? Has Cats Even been to the B ball arena at OR?

I have seen Colleges that can't compete with us.. The Weight room- I could go on and on.. But we will  rebuild the Ship it just takes time. And when good teachers are losing their jobs is not the time. Cats, My advice

is to let your wallet do the talking for you.. That will fix it.

What ever happened with those two Coaches that the Admins was holding back? Did Underwood pay them out of his own pocket?         

Edited by bladerunner

I believe that the following schools either have turf fields or are getting them. Maryville, Alcoa, D-B, Sevier County, Gatlinburg Pitman, Science Hill, Farragut, The private schools have it but they are in a different financial situation than we are so I won't list them. I'm sure there are other public schools but I can't think of them. While I read in the paper about our visitors bleachers being unsafe and wrangling about who will replace them or if we will, other systems are putting in video scoreboards and turf. Knox County will likely not do this at all but separate and independent systems like ours are the ones doing it, because they care about football. Maybe the school system isn't but somebody is doing it. Why can't we? I'll ask again, why are we broke? Answer....we aren't. We are still hiring teachers and my guess is that we will hire many more before next school year. Why can't the school system, the city, and private donations replace the unsafe bleachers, get a score board video board, and put down turf before we get behind every meaningful program in East TN?

You may want to contact the School board for your ans.. Maybe they can show you why we are so far behind Knox co

I don't see either beating us next year. AC loses that big line, which was huge for them this year. We killed them in Freshmen game 39-0 and our middle school teams combined I think would beat theirs combined pretty handily. Just me, though. AC will digress next year, we will be a lot better. CC may be just as good, though. I don't think they are losing a lot.

I dont see any freshman playing any skill position SS. AC will surprise some like you. AC line will be avg like every other school in are district. Skill position we will be set we have a pretty good QB top RB in the district, Johnson #2 can throw and run so I think he might play QB some so we can have #2 and #44 out their.We have speed at WR so its just me but I think it will come down to the last game of the season for #1 and the #2 team. Going to be fun!! I think Norris beat Jefferson 28 to 0 Jefferson is not that good what I hear,

Edited by Space3

I dont see any freshman playing any skill position SS. AC will surprise some like you. AC line will be avg like every other school in are district. Skill position we will be set we have a pretty good QB top RB in the district, Johnson #2 can throw and run so I think he might play QB some so we can have #2 and #44 out their.We have speed at WR so its just me but I think it will come down to the last game of the season for #1 and the #2 team. Going to be fun!! I think Norris beat Jefferson 28 to 0 Jefferson is not that good what I hear,

Norris beat Jefferson like 14-7 Space lol. If AC beats us this coming year i will be very surprised. Lets just put it that way. Yalls best chance ever  to win a state title was this past season. Probably the best AC team in like 15 years. AC doesn't have great teams like that very often. Once every 10-15 years.

SS a win is a win.lol We will just half to wait till next football season. OR is not good enough to say they are going to win next year will just half to wait and see..... The big runs 44 got when they played OR was out side runs AC line didnt really block it was the WR

Edited by Space3

You may want to contact the School board for your ans.. Maybe they can show you why we are so far behind Knox co

Knox County is unwilling to do much with facilities plus it's tough with a big system like that. There are just too many schools. I didn't mention Knox County. I mentioned mostly smaller towns with one high school or at least not many. Why are you opposed to it? And I'll repeat, we are hiring teachers, not letting them go.

Knox County is unwilling to do much with facilities plus it's tough with a big system like that. There are just too many schools. I didn't mention Knox County. I mentioned mostly smaller towns with one high school or at least not many. Why are you opposed to it? And I'll repeat, we are hiring teachers, not letting them go.

Really? How many this year have been Hired? I have someone looking for a Job-- In Math, I did not know things were booming over there

Edited by bladerunner

Really? How many this year have been Hired? I have someone looking for a Job-- In Math, I did not know things were booming over there

Yes, really. Do you not have a computer? It's easy to see. Get on the school website. There are three jobs open in the system right now, and this is not a good time for openings I wouldn't think.. Your math person is currently out of luck but three math jobs were posted and were filled in the summer after we were supposedly letting teachers go.

Edited by catswild

Yes, really. Do you not have a computer? It's easy to see. Get on the school website. There are three jobs open at ORHS right now, and that doesn't count the other schools in the system.. Your math person is currently out of luck but three math jobs were posted and were filled in the summer after we were supposedly letting teachers go.

I see. Well it looks like we have money to blow then

I'm pretty confident we will win next year, but yeah we will see.

OR will be better. Got to wait and see about AC line. I do know they are working hard and very excited for what is comming back and the JR's are ready to step up on the line. 3 kids got alot of playing time on the line and did pretty good.