West and AC

hogdogger

I wouldn't say we are cocky. I'd say you are just insecure and hopeful. Hopeful CC can pull another one out and hopeful AC will lose. Honestly, you don't want the rematch with the new formula. I can assure everyone that AC takes each week very serious and never considers it in the bag.[/quote you have called me insecure twice now and I don't see it .don't you and the AC faithful have some stats to count up or have something better to do than worrying about cc I'm sure if you all get together you all can scare South Doyle with all those stats .maybe they want even show up.lol. trust me I'm not insecure about anything I think me and you are the only ones on here who don't hide behind a computer about our identity. You definitely get my respect there good luck Friday but I don't think you all will need it but we will need some things to go our way and catch a break or two to pull this one out. There definitely a contender this year.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You ever fish for crappie by trolling? That's what he means. You're trolling to get people to bite by making ridiculous statements that you hope will get a rise out of them. I'd say MavM is proud to be a part of the herd. I know I am LOL. :) You just keep on dreaming about CC's future and we'll just take it one game at a time.

yes then I am a master troll on this one.and I hooked most of the AC faithful and reeled them in even you.lol but if I can take your eye off the ball and give the south Doyle fans a break from you all my work is done. Thank you for the definition .

yes then I am a master troll on this one.and I hooked most of the AC faithful and reeled them in even you.lol but if I can take your eye off the ball and give the south Doyle fans a break from you all my work is done. Thank you for the definition .

I understand why you made this thread. its obvious you miss AC and you love talking about AC. It kills you West and AC are the two best teams in this quad and you all got till Friday at 7 before West brings you and the CC faithfull back to reality. Hogdogg the insecure guy will really be trollng then....lol Only a insecure CC fan like Hogdogg would make a thread like this... Edited by MAVERICK1995

You ever fish for crappie by trolling? That's what he means. You're trolling to get people to bite by making ridiculous statements that you hope will get a rise out of them. I'd say MavM is proud to be a part of the herd. I know I am LOL. :) You just keep on dreaming about CC's future and we'll just take it one game at a time.

Correct.  From Wikipedia:  In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroÊŠl/, /ˈtrÉ’l/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[6]

Edited by MavMaximus