Campbell County Cougars 2014

Space3

Honest Anderson County has a better Coach . I would be knocking on his door before the Twins. And Derick Rang The ousted Powell coach, The name that was given to me today way Ex-Powell coach Lowe. So Co Champ Cougars may be safe.

Hey, sshhhh, we need them to leave Gillum alone! Move along nothing to see here lol!

Honest Anderson County has a better Coach . I would be knocking on his door before the Twins. And Derick Rang The ousted Powell coach, The name that was given to me today way Ex-Powell coach Lowe. So Co Champ Cougars may be safe.

After what I just heard I would say it is now official that you sir are an idiot

Bigdaddy,yea its official. your a jerk!!!! Please take that cougar logo thingy off your name, your not a fan, your a hater, plain and simple. If you are a fan, your a disgrace and we don't need you to support CC. Oh, did I mention, YOUR A JERK?

PLEASE BE MY FRIEND....I WILL CALL YOU CO CHAMP...  Hey truth is truth if you like it or not. STILL THE TRUTH

Edited by bigdady

PLEASE BE MY FRIEND....I WILL CALL YOU CO CHAMP...  Hey truth is truth if you like it or not. STILL THE TRUTH

No big daddy these guys can't handle the truth, they like to live in fantasy land that somehow they have a clue what any coach is thinking, the funny thing is everyone except the CC folks know the Super twins want out of CC, Jessie Smithy says it, it has to be true. It’s like naming yourself co champs reaching beyond your success to have the argument that it’s the way it was, as time passes others will start calling them co champs as well because someone said it but, until then they just have to convince them self.

No big daddy these guys can't handle the truth, they like to live in fantasy land that somehow they have a clue what any coach is thinking, the funny thing is everyone except the CC folks know the Super twins want out of CC, Jessie Smithy says it, it has to be true. It’s like naming yourself co champs reaching beyond your success to have the argument that it’s the way it was, as time passes others will start calling them co champs as well because someone said it but, until then they just have to convince them self.

You're a moron.  I know one truth.  Catholic is going to have its hat handed to them this Friday.

There were alot Co Champ Cougars at the AC game last night. The best thing I heard was In the 4th qrt AC just scored 6 point game, From the crowd, THIS AIN'T CAMPBELL COUNTY... LOL

I guess in the end it was like Campbell County.  The thing about AC fans is the don't realize their school is on the Clinton exit and not the Campbell Station Road exit. 

You're a moron.  I know one truth.  Catholic is going to have its hat handed to them this Friday.

Again CAN'T handle the truth and yes I agree we will get beat this Friday as we are not as good as a Fulton team but we are in SEMI State, call me what ever you want like bigdaddy said " The truth is the truth" like it or not. See Catholic got a nice draw in the playoffs due to the Sullivan South lose game 10, but see I'm not trying to convince myself we are better then we are, CC had a great season but, as many that have little success you have to go to the next step and crown yoruself something more then it was

Again CAN'T handle the truth and yes I agree we will get beat this Friday as we are not as good as a Fulton team but we are in SEMI State, call me what ever you want like bigdaddy said " The truth is the truth" like it or not. See Catholic got a nice draw in the playoffs due to the Sullivan South lose game 10, but see I'm not trying to convince myself we are better then we are, CC had a great season but, as many that have little success you have to go to the next step and crown yoruself something more then it was

The truth is the only kids that go to Catholic are the ones that their parents can't afford Webb.. THE TRUTH.