Campbell County Cougars 2014

Space3

As far as losing to AC, they are a better team then us at this point bigger and all the things they need to be good, OR was very young this year very young and on top of that they were starting with new coach, lose by one or a hundred you still loss, HS football is very much unpredictable, you are talking about 14,15,16 and 17 year olds that can change the outcome of any game, I think just like us if CC can stay in this district they will have success year after year because look at us we couldn't play with the big boys even though allot of folks around here thought we could play with Maryville and likes, heck we lost to Heritage our first year with the big boys now we are playing in a league that is much different than the big boys and we can beat these guys, our team is good as long as we play the leaser teams on our schedule heck we only have four district games and the rest are non district make ups, we played three good teams and lost to all three and we will lose to the fourth good team we play Friday, I don't drink the cool aid, I'm happy for our boys , our school but the realistic story is we are playing teams we should beat and that’s the fact of it. All I am saying about CC is they won some games in a bad district and when they played a very good team they got handled pretty easily and saying your co champs is about making things bigger than they were that’s all.

Im really tired of hearing this bad district stuff, makes u sound pretty dumb. This district had good teams in it and this past friday proved that when AC played West like tey did, it was a 6 point game halfway through the 4th qtr against a team that has a legetimate shot to win state. CC got blown out due to the way they match up and style of play, has nothing to do with the strength of te district. If you actually knew anything you would realize that OR would have probably given West a pretty good game due to the way they play and they were 3rd in pir district. 3AAA is made up top to bottom like most 5A reams in the state with Good teams and bad, how is it a bad district?

Im really tired of hearing this bad district stuff, makes u sound pretty dumb. This district had good teams in it and this past friday proved that when AC played West like tey did, it was a 6 point game halfway through the 4th qtr against a team that has a legetimate shot to win state. CC got blown out due to the way they match up and style of play, has nothing to do with the strength of te district. If you actually knew anything you would realize that OR would have probably given West a pretty good game due to the way they play and they were 3rd in pir district. 3AAA is made up top to bottom like most 5A reams in the state with Good teams and bad, how is it a bad district?

I disagree with the Bad District also. CC did catch teams at the right time tho.And played a soft non District sched. Mav I was told that CC brought there playbook from AC, They even use the same Verbage. Is that true?

Why would you bring a coaches wife into it?  We can get on here and takes jobas at each other.  That's OK, but why would you talk about a coach's wife.  Do you hate CC that much?

Im The BIGGEST CC FAN in the world today. You got through to me.. IM ALL IN!!! I never said a word about a coaches wife, I was talking about why you are so Jealous of AC.

I disagree with the Bad District also. CC did catch teams at the right time tho.And played a soft non District sched. Mav I was told that CC brought there playbook from AC, They even use the same Verbage. Is that true?

Their offenses look so similar...you guys really are idiots if you believe that Edited by erell38

Their offense is almost Identicle to what AC was running the first 3 years Davey has been here. as far as the verbage goes I am not real sure so I couldne tell you yes or no either way, but I will tell you it looks the same and earlierthis year when we played them Johnson had a pick six on a play and one of the players told me that he knew what the play was because of the signal te QB gave. AC runs a different offense the last 2 seasons but the first 3 it was the same as what CC is running and when Davey was at Scott Co they ran the same offense. I do not really care what they run to be honest with you, if it works than have at it, some times the best ideas are stolen ideals lol. In all seriousness tho, you cant blame them for running it as it is a good fit for the players they have.

Im The BIGGEST CC FAN in the world today. You got through to me.. IM ALL IN!!! I never said a word about a coaches wife, I was talking about why you are so Jealous of AC.

I know

You're the biggest something all right. 

Your an idiot.  Why wouldn't the Prices bring AC's playbook.  It's the offense they run.  Quit stirring the pot and get on a Halls thread.  Wait, there aren't any Halls threads.  My bad.  Flame away.

Their offense is almost Identicle to what AC was running the first 3 years Davey has been here. as far as the verbage goes I am not real sure so I couldne tell you yes or no either way, but I will tell you it looks the same and earlierthis year when we played them Johnson had a pick six on a play and one of the players told me that he knew what the play was because of the signal te QB gave. AC runs a different offense the last 2 seasons but the first 3 it was the same as what CC is running and when Davey was at Scott Co they ran the same offense. I do not really care what they run to be honest with you, if it works than have at it, some times the best ideas are stolen ideals lol. In all serio)sness tho, you cant blame them for running it as it is a good fit for the players they have.

Bingo your exactly correct. Knowing Davey he would just laugh. He has too good of a heart. Now his dad will tell you straight like it is. This will not happen again as AC will keep it all closed session. But glad to help CC get started but now they have to do it on there own. They will need balance to go deep in any playoffs like the Mavs did. Unfortunatly they will always have to play the Mavs. Just throwing in a joke LOL :)