Campbell County Cougars 2014

Space3

The Co Champ Cougars are like the FAT girl that dont know she's fat. She still tries to squeese it in the short shorts, and belly shirt . (THAT SAYS CO CHAMPIONS)  And likes to talk to the popular crowd. She just makes a fool of her self, and no one knows how to tell her. She's fat... CO CHAMP COUGARS YOUR REALLY NOT THAT GOOD. OK take a deep breath, I know this is a shock to you but its for your own good, Lets look back shall we, Your first two games were againts bad teams, AC BEAT YOU deal with that . CLINTON should have beat you. (CLINTON ENOUGH SAID THERE) You beat a banged up OR team, a Powell team that had packed it in. ENJOY YOUR CO-CHAMPIONSHIP You will be lucky to make the playoffs next year... thank you for your support you are like a ray of sunshine on a rainy day.. well hopefuly we can get that fat girl to lose some weight or maybe some surgery for enhancments and then some self confidence so she might get a date to the prom next year.........or ....... we just keep improving on things and build some depth so we can make another run...and thanks again for your support ...

Congrats to all the cougars that made all district.

Coach of the year- Justin price

Offensive POY- Ethan Jeffers

Defensive POY- nick bailey.

All-district

Trey Toress

Andrew Evans

Corey Phillips

Paul curdle

Joseph Elkins

Patrick wright

Preston miller

Christian Monday

Isaac ford

Gustavo Rosas.

Plus three honorable mentions, Rains, manning, Roberts.

Academic all district- Colton Irwin.

Again congrats to all. Thanksgiving dinner will taste a lot better for Justin around the Gilliam, and Kerr family tables this year. Lol.

The Co Champ Cougars are like the FAT girl that dont know she's fat. She still tries to squeese it in the short shorts, and belly shirt . (THAT SAYS CO CHAMPIONS)  And likes to talk to the popular crowd. She just makes a fool of her self, and no one knows how to tell her. She's fat... CO CHAMP COUGARS YOUR REALLY NOT THAT GOOD. OK take a deep breath, I know this is a shock to you but its for your own good, Lets look back shall we, Your first two games were againts bad teams, AC BEAT YOU deal with that . CLINTON should have beat you. (CLINTON ENOUGH SAID THERE) You beat a banged up OR team, a Powell team that had packed it in. ENJOY YOUR CO-CHAMPIONSHIP You will be lucky to make the playoffs next year... thank you for your support you are like a ray of sunshine on a rainy day.. well hopefuly we can get that fat girl to lose some weight or maybe some surgery for enhancments and then some self confidence so she might get a date to the prom next year.........or ....... we just keep improving on things and build some depth so we can make another run...and thanks again for your support ...

I am a ray of sunshine arnt I. You really hate Gillum dont you. Ok ive read your post now let me see If I can help you over come this deep seeded hate. You most likely had a Kid that played for Gillum, and Either didnt get the PT you thought he should or wasnt the ALL STATE D-1 you knew he was and it was Gillums fault. Now you have a son on this STATE CHAMP Freshman team. Close? RUN AT WHAT PRAY TELL?

Edited by bigdady

All-district

Trey Toress

Andrew Evans

Corey Phillips

Paul curdle

Joseph Elkins

Patrick wright

Preston miller

Christian Monday

Isaac ford

Gustavo Rosas.

Again congrats to all. Thanksgiving dinner will taste a lot better for Justin around the Gilliam, and Kerr family tables this year. Lol.

All-district

Trey Toress

Andrew Evans

Corey Phillips

Paul curdle

Joseph Elkins

Patrick wright

Preston miller

Christian Monday

Isaac ford

Gustavo Rosas.

That is great Congrats...

Edited by Space3

LOL Now Co Champ I told you Worth County Rams, Sylvester GA. Where real football is played. They will turn out more D-1 's this year than tHIS WHOLE DISTRICT.

Worthless County Rams are more like it.

56-92-1 since 2000.  Go ahead and let all of us Tennessee high school fans here about how much better the competition is in Georgia.  Why don't you climb back in your hole.

Worthless County Rams are more like it.

56-92-1 since 2000.  Go ahead and let all of us Tennessee high school fans here about how much better the competition is in Georgia.  Why don't you climb back in your hole.

Im important enough in you life that you checked up on my old team.. Im BLUSHING 

I am a ray of sunshine arnt I. You really hate Gillum dont you. Ok ive read your post now let me see If I can help you over come this deep seeded hate. You most likely had a Kid that played for Gillum, and Either didnt get the PT you thought he should or wasnt the ALL STATE D-1 you knew he was and it was Gillums fault. Now you have a son on this STATE CHAMP Freshman team. Close? RUN AT WHAT PRAY TELL?

you apparenly dont know me or my sons .and my dislike for the coaching staff has nothing to do with my son he played both ways and was a clutch player for them .and if he wanted he could have went to college . but i think we will leave this discussion along and trust me i am not one of those daddys who thinks there juniors are the best ever and they should be this or be that. just the opposite  .  lets discuss your hate for CC and why it bothers you so much that they had a little sucess this year and all you do is try to tear it down and belittle what they have done. maybe i can help you overcome your deep seeded hate....but i doubt it......