Powell Valley EAT A LITTLE CROW

pujo

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares about a letter? Oh yea trust me you have good fans..thats why you cheered why Rusty Loza was down!!!The best fans ever..not. You can bring up stuff about our past fans, but that has nothing to do with us today. Funeral??? There will be no funeral on the roan, we plan on beating coalfield. Thats what we have our minds on now, b/c we are taking it one game at a time from here on out...that big 10-0 record means nothing now, unlike pujo and the rest of the gang we aren't looking ahead to state champs b/c thats 5 more weeks.

Why these nasty posts Youguys need to get a life We should be pulling for each other, rather than downing each. Each one of us are really proud of our teams, but remember this is a high school game with teenagers playing. It is a shame that we can't get on here and act like ADULTS. What kind of example are we setting for our youth? Not very good. I enjoy getting on here and reading and posting, but most of my posts are geared to get both teams fired up. How can we expect our youth to act in a winning manner when we post all these negative comments? Remember that we don't play the game. So root for your team, but with some respect for others as well.