Best and Worst fan experience - ON THE ROAD

bigbearsfan

I have traveled to many venues to watch Tellico play. I guess several of them have been more than once, and most of them have been positive. However, some do not leave a good impression. But, here are some of mine:

Best

Polk County - I have always enjoyed Polk County and their fans. It doesn't matter the sport, they are a cool group of fans. 

Bledsoe County - Nice folks

Meigs County - At one time, this was a good atmosphere. Hopefully the football team will be back to where they once were. Being the only high school in that county, there is no excuse for them to be terrible

Worst

Webb - Bunch of snobs! 

Westmoreland - Horrible, Horrible, Horrible. I. It has been 20 years ago, but ask a Sweetwater fan about this place.

Andrews, N.C. - Obnoxious all the way around.......

Hiwassee Dam High School - Too many stories to tell here. When Perry Hull was at Polk County, one of the fans punch him in the back of the head. Those folks are insane! 

Can't beat a trip to Adamsville! Fans are loud and the team will do their beat to destroy you...other than that it's first class all the way. Hospitality is something they take pride in, you won't find better anywhere!

Worst overall would have to be USJ. From slanderous messages in lockerrooms to uppity, better than you parents and fans, add in higher ticket prices and concessions for a miserable experience. No better when they visit...coolers full of food and drinks carried in to avoid "peasant cuisine". No wonder privates have a bad reputation.