Greeneville vs Fulton

FormerDevil

I've took a couple of weeks off from this board, no way was I going to miss this game. These Greeneville folks are fun to banter with, I can't wait to see how they handle losing. Friday can't get here soon enough, then my wait will be over.

Definition of overconfidence

An excessive degree of confidence, and an effect in cognitive psychology which shows that people are systematically biased toward their own abilities. So!

Give me the definition for I told ya so, that's what you will be thinking when this one is over. "Bill4volz told me so". I've tried to tell you Devil fans what's coming since week 0, now it's time for you to see for yourselves on the field. Your guys and community think you're ready, but I promise you you're not. 

I got to page 10 and stopped reading. 

Quit saying "South handled Fulton" They were up 7-0, then we took the lead and never let go, a close game for three quarters is not being "Handled"

My stance all year is that we will repeat, and nothing has changed. We will repeat. We will beat Greeneville, not saying we will crush you like I thought we would, but we will win this game 99% sure of it. The slow start Fulton had last week was the wake up call we needed.

This will be our toughest game of the year, and we will be yours. I laugh at all these fans of the teams that got blasted by the Devils on here talking like they are going to crush us. Ask fans of the teams we beat all year, they think the same about us.

When the clock hits zero Friday night, we're moving on to the next round, and Greeneville is not. It's a simple as that : )

YOU ARE LAUGHING AT SOMEONES KIDS THAT PLAYED IN SOME OF THOSE GAMES TOO FELLOW I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO MEET YOU FRI NIGHT , IT WOULD BE A PLEASURE TO GO FACE TO FACE WITH YOU WE WILL BE THERE AT 4:00 ON THE FULTON SIDE AT THE TICKET BOOTH IF YOU THINK YOU ARE UP FOR THE CHALLENGE !

Give me the definition for I told ya so, that's what you will be thinking when this one is over. "Bill4volz told me so". I've tried to tell you Devil fans what's coming since week 0, now it's time for you to see for yourselves on the field. Your guys and community think you're ready, but I promise you you're not. 

are you playing in the game ? you are a big man talikin about your guys you are talkin about someones son you are a sorry piece of crap .

• Upvote 1

I got to page 10 and stopped reading. 

Quit saying "South handled Fulton" They were up 7-0, then we took the lead and never let go, a close game for three quarters is not being "Handled"

My stance all year is that we will repeat, and nothing has changed. We will repeat. We will beat Greeneville, not saying we will crush you like I thought we would, but we will win this game 99% sure of it. The slow start Fulton had last week was the wake up call we needed.

This will be our toughest game of the year, and we will be yours. I laugh at all these fans of the teams that got blasted by the Devils on here talking like they are going to crush us. Ask fans of the teams we beat all year, they think the same about us.

When the clock hits zero Friday night, we're moving on to the next round, and Greeneville is not. It's a simple as that : )

YOU ARE LAUGHING AT SOMEONES KIDS THAT PLAYED IN SOME OF THOSE GAMES TOO FELLOW I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO MEET YOU FRI NIGHT , IT WOULD BE A PLEASURE TO GO FACE TO FACE WITH YOU WE WILL BE THERE AT 4:00 ON THE FULTON SIDE AT THE TICKET BOOTH IF YOU THINK YOU ARE UP FOR THE CHALLENGE !

You guys are so sensitive lol, I don't remember laughing at anybody's kids, quit making stuff up because I refuse to bow down to the "Almighty Devils" like most folks from upper East Tennessee do. I might come, me and BigVolDaddy are thinking of sitting on the Greeneville side together. 

are you playing in the game ? you are a big man talikin about your guys you are talkin about someones son you are a sorry piece of crap .

Are you? Are any of the Greeneville people predicting a Devils win playing? The answer is NO and NO. This is banter, some of you Greeneville people just can't handle the fact that Fulton fans do not bow down to you, we're not intimidated by the Devils like most of schools and their fan bases you play are. Quit getting your feelings hurt and take a deep breath.

You don't know me, I could care less what you think of me based off of banter on a message board.

and i quote :I laugh at all these fans of the teams that got blasted by the Devils someones son played on those teams so you are laughing at young people , you sir are a sorry man.

If you're going to quote me than do it right, I finished that with "predicting the devils to beat Fulton" I would never laugh at a high school kid that loses a football game, people posting on this are not high school kids that lost a football game now are they? Nope.